What they offer
- Physical Therapy for the endurance athlete
- Triathlon/Multisport programming & coaching
- Running programming & coaching
- Swimming analysis & lessons (virtual or in-person)
- Bike Fittings
- 2D running analysis (virtual or in-person)
- Strength Training programming to compliment endurance training
- Group training (open water swims, long rides, long runs, track workouts)
Their virtual programming and coaching is for athletes of all levels, training for any goal (sprint, olympic, 70.3, 140.6 Ironman triathlons; 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, ultra running; cycling races; pool & open water swimming races).
Owner of Fleet Feet Meridian, Alex Mimlitz is a USATF Level 1 coach for Volt.
Visit https://www.voltmovement.com/ for more information!