Fleet Feet Meridian is Now Hiring! We are looking to add passionate individuals to our awesome team! Fleet Feet provides a one on one retail experience with the customer, from our personalized outfitting process to pairing the best apparel and gear to the customers needs. Aside from the retail process, we are passionate about movement, we host and sponsor runs all around the Treasure Valley and aspire to make anyone and everyone's running experience enjoyable!
This position is what drives our company’s collective progress. In this role you will be responsible for managing the overall customer experience. You will be interacting with customers, resolving customer issues and creating an upbeat, positive and inclusive work environment. Within the scope of this position, contribute to the company’s overall position as the leader in franchising locally owned and operated running stores that build thriving running communities.
- Work with customers to ensure the proper fit of footwear, apparel and accessories by utilizing our fit process; promote in-store events and training programs.
- Be proactive in learning the details of each shoe, apparel, and accessory line in the store, as well as the products fit and function.
- Work one-on-one and as a team to ensure each customer receives a unique customer experience from the sales floor to the cash wrap.
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide.
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet Sports at all activities, functions, and events.
- Have FUN!!
Willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Flexibility and positive reaction to change. Independent drive to meet and exceed sales goals. An overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart and why customers come into the store. Ability to show customer service in all situations. Open availability including evenings and weekends. Retail experience is always welcomed!
"It is so great to help people realize their aha moment when they finally get fit into the right shoe!"
"I love helping people achieve their running goals"
"Helping people relieve their pain and seeing their face light up makes my day"
"The environment at Fleet Feet Meridian is always upbeat and positive, it is the best place to work"
WANT TO JOIN OUR FLEET?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-pace, fun and customer centric working environment?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with this application and be sure to reference this job and tell us why you’d be a great fit with our team. You can also drop off a printed copy to the store!
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
A New Destination: Grand Opening of Fleet Feet Nampa
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Meridian