Returns & Exchanges
If an item you purchased at a Fleet Feet store or on fleetfeet.com doesn't make you happy by the way it performs, looks or fits, you can return it within 60 days* for a full refund. That's our Happy Fit Guarantee.
*Due to limitations and restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, Fleet Feet will accept some returns after the 60-day window. If you miss the 60-day return window for an in-store purchase due to COVID-19, please reach out to the store you purchased your item(s) from to determine when you'll be able to return your purchase. For fleetfeet.com orders, please fill out the form below. Please note, online order returns are typically processed within five to seven business days of items being received back.
Items bought at a Fleet Feet store must be returned to a store, and cannot be returned by mail.
Most items in new condition that are returned within 60 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt or individual store’s website, fleetfeet.com or in-store. To return items to a different location than they were purchased from, receipt must be present. Items that are opened, damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
Returning an online order is free! Unfortunately, exchanges for online orders are unavailable. Please return the unwanted item for free and place a new order for the replacement item.
Items purchased online may be returned in-store or online. To return an online order in-person at a Fleet Feet store:
- Find the Fleet Feet location closest to you.
- Provide the sales associate with your packing list and/or order number when returning the item. Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and applied to your original form of payment within five to seven business days. Please note, refunds can take up to 10 business days to post to your account depending on your bank or financial institution.
To return an online order through the mail:
- Complete the following form. Be sure to have your Order Number handy, and enter the email address associated with the original order. Note, if your order shipped from multiple locations, we may need additional time to process your return.
- When packing up your return item(s), please include a copy of the packing list received with the shipment OR clearly write your order number above the shipping label on the outside of the package.
- Affix the label to the outside of the package — be sure to completely remove or cover any previous shipping label(s) on the package.
- Drop the package off at any Walgreens or FedEx location. Be sure to write down your tracking number for future reference.