There's no better way to get to know your fellow neighbors and local walkers than by joining the fun and free Fleet Feet Walk Crew! Together we will explore Downtown Pleasanton streets and parks. Once a month, we will meet in Livermore to explore a different town. You can expect to engage in conversation with coffee in hand as we take it one step at a time. No matter your pace or experience, all are welcome. Bring a smile and we'll see you there!
Meetings and Locations
8 am Every Friday Morning @ Fleet Feet Pleasanton, 234 Main Street
EXCEPT: Last Friday of the month, meet @ The Press Livermore, 2470 First Street
What to Expect
You can expect to be greeted by our friendly Fleet Feet Ambassadors and Walk Crew Coaches who will share several route and distance options ranging from 30 to 60 minutes. Upon arrival, we will welcome new walkers and share milestones. We will do a short warm up and learn about upcoming Fleet Feet events as well as fitness tips before setting out for the sidewalk. On occasion we will have light refreshments or a special guest vendor in attendance.
What to Bring
Monday mornings are greeted by the sun so reflective gear is not necessary; however, we recommend that you wear belts or fanny packs to hold your gear, and carry hydration and fuel with you. Store your phones in pockets or safety belts. Avoid using earphones to promote social engagement with the group and to hear your coaches' instructions. And of course, wear comfortable walking shoes and socks! If you need any gear to make your outings more comfortable and safe, you can find things like THIS in our Fleet Feet store. Ask your coach or a Fleet Feet Outfitter about their favorites!
- Generally, each walk is led by a Fleet Feet Coach or Ambassador. But if, for some reason, one is not available due to a scheduling issue, the group can self-guide their own walk that day. We will do our best to notify all registered group members in advance, but that may not be possible in all situations.
- You must carry your own hydration and provisions.
- Please use crosswalks and follow rules of the road. NO walking in the middle of the road or illegally crossing streets.
- Keep in mind you are representing Fleet Feet, please be courteous to all road users and community runners.
In case of illness:
- No one wants to get sick, especially with Covid. If you are not feeling well for any reason, we hope you rest up and rejoin us when you are better. If you have Covid, we ask that you follow current guidance published by the CDC at this link: Isolation and Precaution Guidelines. Thank you for your courtesy and consideration of your fellow walkers.