ALL PACES AND EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME!
There is no better way to get to know your neighbors and other local runners than to join the fun, free Run Crew! Together we will explore the local Pleasanton and Tri-Valley running scene while engaging in fun conversation, huffs and puffs and a great workout. Post-run on Saturdays, we'll serve up some Superieur, a refreshing electrolyte drink to quench your thirst. Run, skip, hop, jog or walk, you are sure to find that all are welcome! Bring a smile and we'll see you out there!
Meetings and Locations
Saturdays: Fleet Feet Pleasanton @8am | Easy Run/Walk
Tuesdays Fall/Winter: Kottinger Community Park @6:30pm| Hills Hills Hills!
Tuesdays Spring/Summer: Bernal Community Park at Patelco Sports Complex @6:30pm | Run Workout
Sign up to join the group!
What to expect
You can expect to be greeted by our great Fleet Feet ambassadors and pace leaders who will share route options of varying distances and difficulty levels. Upon arrival, we welcome new runners and share milestones, you will hear about cool events coming up and education to support your runs. Then, we we head out on the run. Once we are back at our starting location we quench our thirst with Superieur Electrolyte drinks to rehydrate (Saturdays only).
What to bring?
For Tuesday workouts during daylight saving time (Fall/Winter) we require all runners to wear reflective gear. NO, a neon shirt is not reflective gear. You'll need at minimum a visabilty vest and a headlamp or handheld flashlight to light the path ahead of you. If you do not have reflective gear, you can find gear like THIS in store!
Saturday mornings are greeted by the sun (hopefully) so reflective gear is not required; however, we recommend that you wear waist belts/fanny packs to hold your gear and water bottles. Hats, sunscreen and sunglasses are all good to have on board as well, to protect against sun damage. Again, if you are in need of gear you can find things like THIS in store.
Safety procedures & policy
- Generally, each workout is led by a Fleet Feet staff member or Ambassador. But if, for some reason, one is not available due to a scheduling issue, the group can self-guide their own workout that day. We will do our best to notify all registered group members in advance, but that may not be possible in all situations.
- You must carry your own hydration and other provisions.
- Please use crosswalks and follow rules of the road. NO walking in the middle of the road or illegally crossing streets.
- Keep in mind you are representing Fleet Feet, please be courteous to all road users and community runners.
In case of illness:
No one wants to get sick, especially with Covid. If you are not feeling well for any reason, we hope you rest up and rejoin us when you are better. If you have Covid, we ask that you follow current guidance published by the CDC at this link: Isolation and Precaution Guidelines. Thank you for your courtesy and consideration of your fellow walkers.
The Point System - Earn Your Prize!
- Everytime you attend a run or other eligible Fleet Feet event described below, you can earn points towards monthly prizes, and be entered in a raffle to win the grand prize! You are responsible for keeping track of your points, using the point system tracking form. You can check all boxes that are applicable. Then, you'll need to upload a photo showing your participation at the event, apparel worn etc. Easy! Here is the SUBMISSION LINK for all points!
One Time Points
50 points - Follow FF on Instagram
100 points - Join FF Strava Group
200 points - Join FF Training Program
25 points - Attended Run Crew/Walk Crew
25 points - Attended Training Group Run
50 points - Attended RC/WC with a new friend
100 points - Attended Mochas & Miles
100 points - Attend Pub Run
100 points - Wore FF Gear on a Run
100 points - Attended Demo Run/Event Run
150 points - Ran a local race in FF Apparel
200 points - Attended TVAC, Big Run, Juneteenth, Run for a Cause
After each time you earn a point, you must submit in the link for credit.
Most points from April 2 - August 23 will win a FREE pair of running shoe
Most points per MONTH (April, May, June, July, August) wins a FREE article of running apparel
Everyone who exceeds 4500 points is entered into the overall raffle and pulled for the winner on August 23rd to win a FREE pair of shoes and a FREE running outfit, top, bottom and socks.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Pleasanton