There is no better way to get to know your neighbors, and local runners than to join the fun, free Run Crew! Together we will explore the local Pleasanton and Tri-Valley running scene engaged in fun conversation, huffs and puffs and possibly lots of beer and Superior afterwards. Run, skip, hop, jog, roll or walk, you are sure to find that all are welcome! Bring a smile and we'll see you out there!
Meetings and Locations
Saturdays: Fleet Feet Pleasanton @8am | Easy Run/Walk
Tuesdays: Kottinger Community Park @6:30pm| Hills Hills Hills!
Sign up to join the group!
What to expect
You can expect to be greeted by our great Fleet Feet ambassadors and pace leaders who will share a route, or hill options on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Upon arrival, we will welcome new runners and share milestones, you will hear about cool events coming up and education to support your runs. Then, we will begin our short warm up before heading out on the run and once we are back at our location we will have Superior Electrolyes. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide any hydration after the hill workout, on Tuesdays.
What to bring?
Tuesday Hill workouts during daylight saving time we require all runners to wear reflective gear. NO, a neon shirt is not reflective gear. You'll want to wear a minimum of a visbilty vest, and a headlamp to light the path ahead of you. If you do not have reflective gear, you can find gear like THIS in store!
Saturday mornings are greeted by the sun so reflective gear is not as much of a necessity, however it is reccomended that you bring any belts to hold your gear and bottles for water and fuel with you. Again, if you are in need of gear you can find things like THIS in store.
Safety procedures & policy
- Anything can happen to a pace leader, if the pacer has an emergency and cannot make it the day of, your group will have the option to self-pace. We will do our best to notify all group members prior. (If time allows)
- You must carry hydration and provisions.
- During daylight savings, you must wear reflective and visibility. Lights and headlamp are required to join the run.
- Please use cross walks and follow rules of the road. NO running in the middle of the road or illegally crossing streets.
- Keep in mind you are representing Fleet Feet, please be kind to all road users and community runners.
All participants must read and agree to all of the following below:
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not shown symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not been around anyone positive or showing symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You do not currently have a fever above 100 degrees
- You agree to stay home if you are not feeling well
The Point System - Earn Your Prize!
Everytime you attend a Pub Run you can submit to earn points towards monthly prizes, and be entered to win the grand prize! You will be responsible for keeping track of your point using the point system tracking form. You can check all boxes that are applicable. Then, you'll need to upload a photo showing your participation at the event, apparel worn etc. Easy! Here is the SUBMISSION LINK for all points!
One Time Points
50 points - Follow FF on Instagram
100 points - Join FF Strava Group
200 points - Join FF Training Program
25 points - Attended Run Crew/Walk Crew
25 points - Attended Training Group Run
50 points - Attended RC/WC with a new friend
100 points - Attended Mochas & Miles
100 points - Attend Pub Run
100 points - Wore FF Gear on a Run
100 points - Attended Demo Run/Event Run
150 points - Ran a local race in FF Apparel
200 points - Attended TVAC, Big Run, Juneteenth, Run for a Cause
After each time you earn a point, they must submit in the link for it to be tracked.
Most points from April 2 - August 23 will win a FREE pair of running shoe
Most points per MONTH (April, May, June, July, August) wins a FREE article of running apparel
Everyone who exceeds 4500 points is entered into the overall raffle and pulled for the winner on August 23rd to win a FREE pair of shoes and a FREE running outfit, top, bottom and socks.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Pleasanton