Nike uses groundbreaking technology to give athletes the tools they need to reach their goals. Some of the top Nike technology includes:
- ZoomX foam. Nike’s premier running shoe foam, ZoomX is lightweight and energetic, helping runners reduce the amount of energy lost during each step. ZoomX is packed into the Nike Vaporfly NEXT%.
- Flyknit. Used in everything from running shoes to basketball sneakers, Flyknit used high-strength fibers to create lightweight uppers and dynamic support.
- Dri-FIT. When the weather heats up, Dri-FIT has your back. Made from lightweight polyester, the high-performance microfiber fabric wicks sweat away from your skin and dries quickly to enhance your body’s natural cooling systems.
- Nike React. React foam is a soft, smooth-riding midsole cushioning that delivers a premium underfoot experience. The resilient foam is in many Nike running shoes, like the Nike React Infinity Run.
- Nike Air. Pressurized air inside a tough, flexible bag creates Nike Air technology. In Nike running and basketball shoes, Air gives athletes more flexibility and spring without compromising structure.