The best-selling men’s trail running shoes will let you take on any new adventure with confidence. Shop from our top trail running shoes:
- Men’s HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4. The Speedgoat 4 is one of the most popular men's trail running shoes, and it just got better. The 4 has a wider toe box and more comfortable fit, but it still dons deep 5 mm lugs made of Vibram MegaGrip rubber for serious traction.
- Men’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail. The iconic Peg goes trail in the men's Nike Pegasus 36 Trail. Built on the classic Pegasus chassis, the trail version includes rubber outsole lugs that bite into dirt and cruise on pavement, and it wears a new upper meant to breathe easily on warm days.
- Men’s On Cloudventure 2.0. On's CloudTec cushioning gets the trail treatment in the men's Cloudventure 2.0. Grippier rubber and trail-specific designs create a lightweight and nimble trail shoe for any adventure.
- Men’s Altra Lone Peak 4.5. Altra's Lone Peak 4.5 is one of the best-selling men's trail running shoes because it's tough on the trail but easy on the feet. The signature FootShape toe box gives your feet room to move, and the aggressive outsole keeps you upright even on slippery trails.
- Men’s New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v5. New Balance brought Fresh Foam to the trail in the Hierro v5. The new midsole is tuned for softness, and it's bolted to a Vibram MegaGrip outsole for unrivaled grip.