The best-selling trail running shoes for women give you everything you need to conquer new heights, depths or distances. Here are the trail running shoes you should know:
- Women’s On Cloudventure 2.0. The On Cloudventure 2.0 is a lightweight women's trail running shoe built for any adventure. With a grippy Missiongrip outsole and On's signature CloudTec cushioning, the Cloudventure is up for any conditions.
- Women’s HOKA ONE ONE Torrent. Designed as a trail racer, the Torrent bring lightweight agility to the wilderness thanks to a Profly midsole and breezy mesh upper.
- Women’s HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4. The Speedgoat 4 brings a fresh feel to the popular women's trail running shoe. A wider toe box gives the 4 a more accommodating fit, but it's still all Speedgoat underneath: Vibram rubber and 5 mm lugs give you confident footing even on the gnarliest trails.
- Women’s Altra Lone Peak 4.5. Altra simplified the women's Lone Peak 4.5 without losing the trail-tested features we've come to love. The new model is more flexible and more comfortable but still sports the clingy MaxTrac outsole and StoneGuard protection you need.
- Women’s Saucony Peregrine 10. Aggressive outsole lugs made of tacky PWRTRAC rubber give the women's Peregrine 10 purchase on rugged trails, while PWRRUN cushioning delivers a responsive and protective ride