Over 4 decades ago, two women named Elizabeth Jansen and Sally Edwards co-founded FFRC and made it about the spirit of running. And now we all get to be part of the club.
Fleet Feet Syracuse’s training programs, fun runs and series are now all part of Fleet Feet Running Club.
What is the criteria to join, you ask? You run, you walk, you move. Be it slow (or fast), long (or short), on roads (or trail), in the form of a triathlon (or cross-training), or for fun (or for PRs). The club is wholly about bringing people together who love the sport in any form and want to share that with others.
And as always, FFRC’s Training Programs are churning out the necessary workouts, recovery exercises, and training tips to help hundreds of fellow runners complete their first or fastest 5k, 10k, 13.1, or 26.2. The programs we offer are led by experienced and professional coaches, side by side with the support of volunteer mentors that keep participants both motivated and accountable. There is a place for everyone, no matter your fitness level or pace. The training is structured and specified to our athletes and provides a detailed road map towards your goals. Let us help you make those dreams become reality!
- No Boundaries 5k Program - This 10-week running & walking program is for both beginners and those getting back into running. Our experienced coaches give you a training plan to meet your goals whether you are running or walking for the very first time, picking up an old routine, or looking to set a new PR. This group meets once a week; choose either Tuesday evenings or Saturday mornings. Starts Saturday, December 2nd or Tuesday, December 5th.
- No Boundaries 10k Program - This 10-week program is designed for those already comfortable running a 5k and who wants to try a longer distance! This group meets twice a week; Tuesday evenings for a speed workout and Saturday mornings for a long run. Starts Saturday, December 2nd.
- No Boundaries Annual Membership - The annual program gives you access to all of our No Boundaries programs, helping you prepare for races such as the Cupids Chase, Paige's Butterfly Run, Arc Race, Baldwinsville Turkey Trot or other races of your choosing.
- Syracuse Half Marathon Program - Train with us for the Syracuse Half Marathon! This 12-week program will help keep you accountable and prepare you for the 13.1 mile distance.The groups meets twice a week; Wednesday evenings for a speed workout and Sunday mornings for a long run.
- Annual Distance Membership - The annual program gives you access to all of our distance programs, helping you prepare for all your favorite 2024 races. These programs cost $165 - $200 on their own so the Annual Membership is a huge savings if you are considering training with us all year long!