Forty-two years ago, two women named Elizabeth Jansen and Sally Edwards co-founded FFRC and made it about the spirit of running. And now we all get to be part of the club.
Fleet Feet Syracuse’s training programs, fun runs and series are now all part of Fleet Feet Running Club.
What is the criteria to join, you ask? You run, you walk, you move. Be it slow (or fast), long (or short), on roads (or trail), in the form of a triathlon (or cross-training), or for fun (or for PRs). The club is wholly about bringing people together who love the sport in any form and want to share that with others.
And as always, FFRC’s Training Programs are churning out the necessary workouts, recovery exercises, and training tips to help hundreds of fellow runners complete their first or fastest 5k, 10k, 13.1, or 26.2. The programs we offer are led by experienced and professional coaches, side by side with the support of volunteer mentors that keep participants both motivated and accountable. There is a place for everyone, no matter your fitness level or pace. The training is structured and specified to our athletes and provides a detailed road map towards your goals. Let us help you make those dreams become reality!
- Annual Distance Program - This membership gives you access to all of our distance programs, helping you prepare for races such as the Syracuse Half, Pittsburgh Half and Full, Mountain Goat, Boilermaker, Wineglass, or other races of your choosing. Come run with us for the entire 2023 race season!! Starts Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Syracuse Half Marathon Program - Train with us for this iconic local race! This 12-week program will help keep you accountable during the winter and prepare you for Syracuse's favorite half marathon! Starts Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Spring Marathon Program - Let's run a MARATHON!! Come train with us for a destination marathon this spring! This program will keep you accountable throughout the winter and prepare you to run a spring marathon! Starts January 25, 2023
- Annual No Boundaries Program - This memberships gives you access to run with No Boundaries all year long and at a discounted rate!! There is a 5k and 10k membership opthion. This is the perfect way to keep you accountable durning those chilly winter months. Starts December 3, 2022
- No Boundaries 5K Program- This 10-week program is perfect for those new to running or getting back into it. This group meets once a week. Starts Saturday, December 3, 2022, OR Tuesday December 6, 2022
No Boundaries 10k Program - This 10-week program is designed for those already comfortable running a 5k and who wants to try a longer distance! This group meets twice a week. Tuesday evenings for a speed workout, and Saturday mornings for a long run. Starts Saturday December 3, 2022
Free Community Runs:
- Cold Feet Runs start back up in November! More information to come!