Forty-two years ago, two women named Elizabeth Jansen and Sally Edwards co-founded FFRC and made it about the spirit of running. And now we all get to be part of the club.
Fleet Feet Syracuse’s training programs, fun runs and series are now all part of Fleet Feet Running Club.
What’s the criteria to join, you ask? You run, you walk, you move. Be it slow (or fast), long (or short), on roads (or trail), in the form of a triathlon (or cross-training), for fun (or for PRs). The club is wholly about bringing people together who love the sport in any form and want to share that with others.
And as always, FFRC’s Training Programs are churning out the necessary workouts, recovery exercises, and training tips to help hundreds of fellow runners complete their first or fastest 5k, 13.1, 26.2 or triathlon of any distance. The programs we offer are led by experienced and professional coaches, side by side with the support of volunteer mentors that keep participants both motivated and accountable. There is a place for everyone, no matter your fitness level or pace. The training is structured and specified to our athletes and provides a detailed road map towards your goals. Let us help you make those dreams become reality!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Speed Work Tuesdays - A weekly track-based workout with drills to help you run stronger and faster. Starts June 1st, 2021.
- Trail Running Program - A 12-week training program that will prepare participants to run up to a 13.1 mile trail race. Starts July 1st, 2021.
- Free Spring Trail Run Series - Join us for a weekly 3-4 mile trail run every Thursday at 6pm from different parks and trails around Syracuse. Starts Thursday, May 13th, 2021.
- Full Marathon & Half Marathon Training - Fleet Feet's 16 week Marathon Program starts June 9th, and Half Marathon Program starts July 14th.
- No Boundaries 5k Training (NoBo) - Designed for those with little to no running experience who would like to complete a 5K road race. Starts June 29th, 2021.
- No Boundaries 10k Training (NoBo 2) - For runners who are comfortable with the 5K distance, and want to work toward the 10K distance in a safe and steady progression. Starts June 29th, 2021.
- Fleet Feet Cross Training (FFXT) - A strength and conditioning class designed to develop participants' functional strength as well as cardiovascular fitness. Starts July, 12th, 2021.