Fleet Feet works closely with the Medical Community in helping those who have suffered injuries or are having foot problems.
What We Do
While we are not medical professionals and and cannot diagnose injuries, we can help customers who have pain associated with:
- Achilles tendonitis
- IT band syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- “Runner’s knee”
- Shin splints
How We Do It
- Expert Advice: By providing one-on-one service to each customer by our trained outfitters.
- Intelligent Products: Footwear specifically selected to meet our customers needs, Superfeet insoles, and specialized recovery products.
- 3D Foot Scanning Technology: As part of our exclusive fit id experience.
- Personalized Solutions: Outfitting each customer so they can reach their goals - or set new ones.
Support for your Medical Practice and Patients
- Fleet Feet has custom Prescription Pads to help medical professionals refer patients to our store. Prescription pads have store directions, hours and contact information.
- Fleet Feet also has handouts for all medical professionals to help patients on the road to recovery. These handouts include a product reference list of all medical products that are carried in our store.
- Fleet Feet Medical Nights are held annually in the fall and cover important updates on Fleet Feet products and services as well as a keynote address of interest to a broad range of medical professionals.
To request materials or for more information, contact Tom Rivett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see some product updates from Ed and a few of our top brands, check out the video below: