Fleet Feet's Trail Training Program is a twelve-week training open to all running levels, though you may expect to walk/run as you adapt to the new terrain. All paces are welcome to attend as this program will both introduce athletes to trail running and support and strengthen those already running trails! Participants will receive a training plan, instruction on trail safety and navigation, other running tips, and the guidance of an experienced coach.
- Who: Participants should be able to run 2-3 miles, but all skill levels and paces are welcome
- When: Thursday evenings at 6:00PM & Sunday mornings at 7:30AM
- Start Date: July 1st, 2021
- Where: Thursday evenings at 6:00pm from Pratt's Falls and Sunday mornings at 7:30am from Green Lakes State Park.
- Goal Race:
- Cost: $150
- Questions: Email Laura Walker at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason after one or two sessions.
- After three sessions, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three sessions of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five sessions of the program.
- After the five session period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.