Who: Triathletes of all ability levels who want to learn, refine, or advance their triathlon skills. Skill instruction in the swim is provided for 3 weeks before moving to open water in June. The cycling sessions are geared to all levels and will take place on open roads.
When and Where: 10 twice a week sessions beginning May 21st, 2023
- BIKE: Saturday mornings at various locations starting at 8am
- SWIM: Sunday evenings (May 21st, June 4th, June 11th) at Le Moyne College Pool followed by Jamesville Beach for open water swims (June 18th - July 30th)
- RUN: Those looking for run workouts can join our distance training program for Wednesday speed work and Sunday long runs. Reach out to Coach Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training plan
- Support and access to experienced coach
- Training, race, and recovery advice
Questions? Email Coach Sarah Conger at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the Distance or Triathlon Programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.