- Who: Anyone looking to run a fall marathon. Runners of all abilities are welcome!
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings (long distance speed workout) @ 5:45 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Park and Sunday mornings (long run) @ 7:30 a.m. Fleet Feet in DeWitt OR Green Lakes Park in Fayetteville
- Program Dates: July 11th – November 11th
- Pricing: $165 or $150 for alumni (email Coach Michele for alumni code)
- Includes: 18 week training plan, weekly long distance workouts and pace group long runs. DOES NOT include race entry.
- Optional Build-Up Plan: For those training for Wine Glass, Empire or any September - October Marathon, it is highly recommended that you opt into this $40, 4-week training plan with bonus Nutrition & Recovery Clinic on June 28th. The build-up plan will offer a training schedule from June 13th - July 10th.
- Goal Events: Any fall marathon in October or November, including Empire, Wine Glass, Marine Corps, etc.
Questions? Email Coach Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.