This 12 - week, coached program will get you ready to run the a fall full or half marathon! You will receive coaching at in-person group runs twice per week, a weekly email from your head coach with important training tips, and an online training schedule to follow for the duration of the program. Participants also receive access to our private Facebook group page with fellow runners and coaches to share tips, ask questions, and motivate one another with encouragement and funny memes.
Without a target, you have nowhere to aim.
Our Distance Training Program is designed for runners looking to make the leap to longer distances, set a new personal record, stay in good physical shape, or cross running a half marathon off their bucket list. Training will focus on gaining endurance, hill technique, hydration, nutrition, and pacing. Participants should be able to run at least three continuous miles prior to the start of training.
The Goal Race
- Who: Anyone looking to run a fall half marathon or similar distance. Runners of all abilities are welcome! Participants must be able to run three miles prior to starting the program.
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings for a speed workout at 5:45 pm at Willow Bay; and Sunday mornings for a long run at 7:30 am at Green Lakes State Park and Fleet Feet in Dewitt.
- Program Starts: Wednesday, July 12th 2023
- Cost: $150 for 12 weeks. Receive $10 off if you're a Fleet Feet Training alumni (email Coach Jen for alumni code). Race entry NOT included.
- Includes: Training plan and pace group runs
Questions? Email Coach Jen at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.