Take Your First Steps Towards Your Health and Fitness Goals
Are you looking to start running, jogging, or walking to get active and lose weight? Maybe you want to restart an old routine, run faster, run longer, or just learn how to get outside and move without constantly being set back by nagging injuries.
Not sure where to start? If you're ready to take your first steps towards your health, fitness, and running goals, what are you waiting for? Beacuse we're waiting for you. We are here to help keep you moving every step of the way.
No Boundaries 0-5K, Fleet Feet Running Club Syracuse
Sponsored by Brooks Running, No Boundaries (NoBo) is designed for those with little to no running experience who would like to complete a 5K road race. We also have training groups for those who have already completed No Boundaries (NoBo'ers) in the past and looking to stay motivated, kids ages 8-12, as well as those interested in walking the 5K. It is a ten-week, coach-led training program that includes a weekly team zoom meeting and/or in person group training.
Without a target, you have nowhere to aim.
No Boundaries 0-5K is running & walking training for beginners and those getting back into running. Our experienced coaches give you a training plan to meet your goals whether you are running or walking for the very first time, picking up an old routine, or looking to set a new PR.
Plan to incorporate three days of planned workouts per week into your routine. You will start out with a combination of walking and running, with most participants building up to run the full 5K race distance at the end of ten weeks. Whether you race or not, all participants will receive a team t-shirt.
The Goal Race
When all else fails, a goal race with friends can motivate you to keep your training on pace.
No Boundaries Summer 2021 Goal Race: TBD
- Who: Those looking to run or walk a 5K race or distance. Healthy fun for all ages and levels!
Tuesdays, June 29th starting at 5:45pm at Long Branch Park ( 3813 Long Branch Road Liverpool, NY 13090
- The cost:
- $99 for 10 weeks training and team tech shirt
- Goal race: TBD
- Questions? Email Coach Caitlyn at email@example.com if you are interested in signing up for the summer program!
What You'll Need
To do the job right, you'll need the right tools.
Find the checklist for suggested running gear here.
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.