By Coach Mallory Mitchell
- Built-in Cheer Squad - When you train with Fleet Feet’s No Boundaries Program, it doesn’t matter if you’re walking or running; you have a team of supporters backing you. A team who is legitimately excited for you to crush your goals and cross whatever finish line you have set for yourself.
- Learn New Things - With experienced coaches and weekly tips designed for the new or returning athlete, NoBo runners and walkers gain insight into their training and other aspects of healthy living. We even bring out special guests who are experts in their field to add more value to your experience.
- Safety - There is safety in numbers! Fleet Feet Running Club keeps both safety and fun as top priorities among all our training groups. This starts with running etiquette while on both pedestrian and open roads and continues with being aware of your surroundings and yourself.
- Accomplish More - They say running is an individual sport, but anyone who has crossed a finish line can tell you, there is so much more than singular effort that attributes to a person’s success. New to the sport? Join the coaches and athletes in Fleet Feet’s No Boundaries Program; they know how to get their team to the finish. And who knows, you might surprise yourself and accomplish more than you set out for.
- Meet New People - Springtime offers a fresh start for most everything; join a new workout group and meet some new faces who are in the same boat. There’s nothing that brings people together more than accomplishing a goal, so join the team today!
It’s not too late to join the spring session of No Boundaries 5K or 10K Training. Choose between serene Saturday mornings at Green Lakes or the lively after-work crew on Monday evenings at Willow Bay. There is a fitness level for everyone, so put down those excuses and join the fun today!