- Who: Runners who are comfortable with the 5K distance, and want to work toward the 10K distance in a safe and steady progression. All paces are welcome!
- When/Where: Saturday mornings at 8:30am at Onondaga Lake Parkway
- How much: $120 for 10 weeks of 10K training or $110 for alumni (each Coach Caitlyn for alumni code)
- Goal race: Baldwinsville Turkey Trot
- Questions? Email Coach Caitlyn at email@example.com
The NoBo2 10K Program is designed for those who are comfortable with the 5K distance, and want to introduce longer distances. All paces are welcome! It is a ten-week, coached training program that includes a weekly group workout, a training plan, and a team tech tee. In addition to the group run, you will be expected to go out two to three times each week on your own.
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.