Sponsored by Brooks Running, The NoBo2 10K Program is designed for those who are comfortable with the 5K distance and want to introduce longer distances. All paces are welcome! It is a ten-week, coached training program that includes two weekly in-person group workouts and a training plan. In addition to the group run, you will be expected to go out two to three times each week on your own.
Our No Boundaries 10k program is designed for runners looking to make the leap to longer distances, or cross running longer distances off their bucket list. Our training will include components of pacing workouts, interval training, and endurance training to help you run your personal best! We will also be teaching proper running form to help reduce injuries and to become more efficient runners.
The Goal Race
When all else fails, a goal race with friends can motivate you to keep your training on pace.
No Boundaries 10k Winter Goal Race: Lake Effect Quarter Marathon
- Who: Runners who are comfortable with the 5K distance, and want to work toward the 10K distance in a safe and steady progression. All paces are welcome!
- When/Where: Saturday mornings at 8:30am at Onondaga Lake Parkway (playground entrance) and Tuesday evenings at 5:45pm at Fleet Feet DeWitt
- The cost: $120 for 10 weeks of 10K training
- Goal race: Lake Effect Quarter Marathon
- Questions? Email Coach Caitlyn at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks into any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.