No Boundaries focuses on beginners and those returning to running after injury or an extended break, but all levels are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals. Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets twice a week during the training period: Tuesdays and Saturdays. We will meet at 6:30pm on Tuesdays and 8:30am on Saturdays at Fleet Feet Summerville.
- 10 week training schedule that includes run/walk intervals. We also offer a walking-only option.
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom No Boundaries technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- After-program graduation party
Here are the details:
Graduation Race: The Big Run5K on Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Information Session: Tuesday, March 19 at 6:30pm at the Fleet Feet Summerville store
Weekly Training Runs: Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:30am beginning Tuesday, March 26
Where: The group will meet at Fleet Feet Sports, 117 E. Richardson Ave., Summerville, SC 29483
Cost: $110.00 - This DOES include race registration!
For additional information, please contact Adrianne Dukes at email@example.com.