No Boundaries focuses on beginners and those returning to running after injury or an extended break, but all levels are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets twice a week during the training period. Each session will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
- 10 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom No Boundaries technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- After-program graduation party
Cost: $110.00 - This DOES include race registration!
Informational Session: Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm, at the store
First training session: Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 at 6:30pm, at the store
No Boundaries will meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm and Saturday 8:30am at the store
Graduation race will be The Big Run 5K, Wednesday, June 5th 2019!
For additional information, please contact Jenn at email@example.com.