Our goal is to offer in-person training for those who are ready to meet in-person, as well as virtual training for anyone who is ready to run, but not yet ready to run as a group. We will continue to take all the recommended precautions for any in person meet-ups and are prepared to continue to change and adapt as needed.
Rest assured that no matter which format you choose, you will receive excellent coaching and mentoring to help you train and keep you accountable.
We look forward to helping you reach your running goals! #RunningIsNOTCancelled
No Boundaries focuses on beginners and those returning to running after injury or an extended break, but all levels are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
- 10 week training schedule
- Educational clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited email support
- A program participant technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Still not ready to join in-person training? No worries! When you feel comfortable joining us, we'll be there, ready and waiting with a socially-distant high five. You will still receive a weekly email with training plan and online accountability.
Informational session - TBA
Fleet Feet Running Club Members save 10% on all Fleet Feet training programs! For details about joining, click HERE.
For additional information, please contact Jennifer Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.