We’re going back to our roots! Originally created in 1976, Fleet Feet Running Club is back—and open to runners and walkers of all abilities.
Created by Fleet Feet co-founders Elizabeth Jansen (left) and Sally Edwards (right), Fleet Feet Running Club defined a group of people associated together not by how fast or far they ran, but by the spirit and passion they displayed in doing so.
"Fleet are the feet, serene in the spirit of the runner." – Fleet Feet co-founder Sally Edwards
For us, running is sweaty, soothing, gritty, messy, healthy, uplifting, challenging, and rewarding (and that's just on one run). When done in the company of others? Running is hilarious, motivating, memorable, and just plain fun!
No matter where you are on your running journey, we have a program and group to run with you!
Fleet Feet Running Club Perks!
- Club Shirt Upon Sign up
- Access to Members Only Gear-Up event with discounted pricing twice a year
- 10% discount on Fleet Feet Training Programs
- Discount entries to The Big Run 5K, Huffin' for the Stuffin' 5K, and Cocoa Cup 5K
- Special pricing for Fleet Feet sponsored races
- Weekly events including Monday Runday and Pub Runs (Free as always, but periodic perks for club members!)
- Members-only perks at Pub Runs