Our goal is to offer in-person training for those who are ready to meet in-person, as well as virtual training for anyone who is ready to run, but not yet ready to run as a group. We will continue to take all the recommended precautions for any in person meet-ups and are prepared to continue to change and adapt as needed.
Rest assured that no matter which format you choose, you will receive excellent coaching and mentoring to help you train and keep you accountable.
We look forward to helping you reach your running goals! #RunningIsNOTCancelled
No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries I graduates and is perfect for anyone who already ran their first 5K and want to improve but are not yet ready for longer distances. Track and hill work will be added to the traditional 5K walk/run interval schedule to give participants the next step in training. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K with no walk breaks.
- 10 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited online, email and phone support
- A program participant technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Still not ready to join in-person training? No worries! When you feel comfortable joining us, we'll be there, ready and waiting with a socially-distant high five. You will still receive a weekly email with training plan and online accountability.
Cost: $80 - Does NOT include race registration.
Informational session - TBA
Fleet Feet Running Club Members save 10% on all Fleet Feet training programs! For details about joining, click HERE.
For additional information, please contact Jennifer Roberts at email@example.com.