Registration will open May 21, 2021 at noon
We are thrilled to once again be named the Official Bridge Run Training Program for the Annual Cooper River Bridge Run!
Mt. Pleasant Group Meets Tuesdays at 6:30 PM and Saturdays at 7:30 AM.
Summerville Group Meets Wednesdays at 6:30 PM and Saturdays at 7:30 AM.
Our Run10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to assist runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. Participants are required to be able to comfortably complete a 5K in 45:00 minutes or less (14:30 minute per mile) within one month prior to beginning this training. Program registration will include a tech shirt, education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance.
During the weekday evening session you will be challenged with a combination of hill work, form drills and speed workouts. Designed to help you run faster and more efficiently. You will be amazed with your improved overall fitness from these challenging and fun sessions.
Saturday mornings, we will go the distance. Saturday runs will be done at a slower, conversational pace to increase the amount of time spent on your feet and to encourage a quick recovery.
Pace groups will help you to challenge yourself while giving you a consistent group for training. Your registration information sheet and our first group practice will allow us to appropriately place you in your group. Your schedule will be tailored for your group and you will work together throughout the program to help one another reach the next level in distance and speed. Each pace group will have an assigned volunteer coach with them on the run.
- 10 week training schedule
- Group workouts twice a week including group cross training
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach and mentors
- A custom technical tee
- Clinics on various topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Corral on race day
- VIP bag drop
- Post-race celebration in Marion Square
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
- $115.00 if you have NOT already registered for the race - you will receive a special code to register for the race at no extra cost.
- $80.00 if you have already signed up for the Cooper River Bridge Run. When registering for the Training Program use Promo Code TRAINONLY.
Many thanks to Mizuno Running for sponsoring our program!
Questions? Check out the FAQs page. For additional information, please contact Amy Minkel at email@example.com