The S.P.A.R.K. Scholarship was established to assist high school student athletes (in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties) who have demonstrated a need to be properly fit with shoes, socks, insoles and sports bras.
Fleet Feet (Mount Pleasant/Summerville) desires to help student athletes reach their full potential. Many students do not have the means to be able to afford properly fitted shoes, socks, insoles and sports bras that they need to help them succeed. These scholarships will reduce the financial burden to these students and allow them to focus on their passion by providing shoes, sock, insoles and sports bras.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must be involved in at least one sports-related extra-curricular activity.
- Must have 1 or more additional academic and/or extracurricular activities in which the nominee is involved that is non-sports related.
- Must demonstrate at least two of the following Fleet Feet Core Values: It Is A Privilege To Serve, Put People First, Remember The Little Things...They Matter, Do The Right Thing, Engage And Empower The Community, Work, Sweat and Live Passionately, Make Every Interaction Memorable.
Deadline: Stay Tuned For Details About Our Fall 2021 Scholarship Awards.
SPARK Scholarship Selection Committee
c/o Fleet Feet Mount Pleasant
881 Houston Northcutt Blvd.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- Does the athlete have to be a track or cross country athlete? No – Running is the foundation of all sports, so we want to encourage all types of student athletes by providing them with proper running equipment
- Does the student have to be nominated by someone else? The student can be nominated by another individual, or they can nominate themselves.