Back by Popular Demand!
Jump-start 2018 and have some fun while losing that holiday weight. New, fresh programming for a new healthier YOU.
Join us Monday, January 1st between 10AM - 1PM in-store (3404 W College Ave) for our Kickoff Event!! Get registered and take advantage of additional deals and resources to support your 2018 goals.
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we'll provide support along the way. This 10-Week program includes:
- Weekly weigh-ins (any time during the week that works best for you during our normal hours of operation);
- Weekly e-newsletters with nutrition resources, success stories and weight loss tips;
- Closed Group Page on Facebook filled with tips, motivation and support;
- Workout Challenge component;
- Prize Incentives and more!
Program Cost: $45 registration fee
*Earn up to $40 back as in-store vouchers, if you reach select goals! Sorry no refunds.
HOW TO EARN $40 in Vouchers to Fleet Feet Sports
- Receive a $15 Fleet Feet In-Store Voucher once you complete at least 6 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4 lbs).
- Receive a $20 Fleet Feet In-Store Voucher if you complete at least 8 weekly weigh-ins and lose at least 4% of your body weight in by the end of the 10 weeks (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 8 lbs).
- Receive a $5 Fleet Feet Training Program Voucher towards any Spring or Summer Training Program if you attend all 10 weigh-ins **OR** attend at least 2 additional Fleet Feet activities during the 10-week program timeframe (weekly Tuesday PM Fun Runs/Walks, Good Form Running Clinics, Fleet Feet University session).
Receive prizes when you reach one of our “Race Clubs” by the end of the challenge.
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss)
- Ultra Club (any weight loss 26.3lbs or more)
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT: One of the unique aspects of our Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge is our social media outreach to participants. As part of the program, you will be invited to join our closed Facebook group page with your fellow participants. This is a great outlet for encouragement and support. We also invite you to take part in our media chats to answer all of your questions.
WEEKLY WEIGH-INS: Weigh-in dates are below.....Stop in during our normal business hours (Mon - Fri 10AM – 7PM, Sat 10AM – 5PM, Sun Noon – 4PM). You can only weigh in 1x/week. The staff will be excited to see you, hear about your successes and challenges and support you—we are here to help! If you are unable to weigh in during baseline week, the 2nd week can be baseline week.
Week 1 – Jan 1 – 6 (THIS IS BASELINE INITIAL WEIGH IN WEEK)
Week 2 - Jan 7 - 13
Week 3 - Jan 14 - 20
Week 4 - Jan 21 - 27
Week 5 - Jan 28 - Feb 3
Week 6 - Feb 4 - 10
Week 7 - Feb 11 - 17
Week 8 - Feb 18 - 24
Week 9 - Feb 25 - Mar 3
Week 10 - (final weigh in week) Mar 4 – 10