Support For Your Aches and Pains!
(If you are a Medical Provider, scroll down to see what we can offer you and your clients.)
We want to work with you! At Fleet Feet, our professionally-trained Outfitters are equipped to provide advice, products and personalized solutions to relieve your pain and help you move more comfortably.
HOW WE SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS
One-on-one expert advice: Our Outfitters know shoes, and we get to know each customer, too. Once we assess your goals and pain points, we analyze your feet to recommend the best products and solutions. Then, you can decide what feels most comfortable.
- Free 3D foot scan: Using our 3D fit id® foot scanning technology, our Outfitters take precise measurements of foot length, width and arch height. Then we conduct a gait analysis to assess the foot’s path of motion and stride.
- Personalized solutions: Fleet Feet Outfitters create a profile for each customer based on their 3D scan. You may then share their scan with your physician, use it to order custom insoles, or simply revisit it later when shopping in store or online.
- The latest and greatest in footwear and comfort solutions: In an industry with rapidly changing technology, Fleet Feet stays on the cutting edge. We understand which products will give you the right fit and the support you need, from shoes to inserts, compression, massage and more.
WE RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS
Relief from common pain points may be closer than you think. Each day we outfit customers to help them find the support they need using shoes, inserts, compression products, kinesio tape and beyond. We help customers who experience pain associated with these common conditions and more:
- Achilles tendonitis
- IT band syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- “Runner’s knee”
- Shin splints
FOR MEDICAL PROVIDERS:
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
We provide the following tools to medical professionals:
- Events for the medical community to showcase our in-store experience
- "Lunch & Learns" for your office staff to highlight our services
- Patient referral pads with suggested product solutions
- Waiting room brochures highlighting our services and pain management support
- Your practice name and contact information on our website
- And more! We’re always looking for ways to partner and support your patients. If you have an idea or opportunity, we want to hear about it.
Winter 23/24 Distance Training Program
6:30pm - 8:00pm | Soccer Field Center, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
We want you to join our Winter/Spring Distance Program! Whether you are a first-timer or a …Learn More ›
PR Project 2023 - Tempo Workout
6:00am - 7:30am | Bean Traders, 105 NC-54 #249, Durham, NC 27713
Weekly Tempo workout for our PR Project Training Group. Learn more here. Anyone is welc…Learn More ›
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Carrboro