Let's hit the Trails with the Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham Summer Trail Running Program! Whether you are a seasoned trail runner looking for a new challenge or have never set foot on a trail, join us for 7 weeks of exploring some of our favorite local running trails. We'll meet twice a week on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm and Sunday mornings at 7 am at different trail heads to get you ready for our trail running excursion at the end of the 8 weeks.
- Information Session: Tuesday, June 1st at 7:00 pm on Zoom! RSVP here and we'll send you the zoom link.
- Program Starts: Tuesday, June 8th at 6:00 pm - location TBD
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Wilson Park, and Duke Forest
- Workouts are every Tuesday at 6:00 pm and Sundays at 7 am
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners - you can expect to run for 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience level!
- Program will conclude with a summer trail running excursion to one of North Carolina's fabulous state parks. More details TBD.
- Cost: $100. We ask that everyone interested in participating in the program have a reasonable fitness base. Please be able to run/walk for at least 40 minutes upon starting the program. For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org.