Let's hit the Trails with the Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham's Spring Trail Running Program! Whether you are a seasoned trail runner looking for a new challenge or have never set foot on a trail, join us for 4 weeks of exploring some of our favorite local running trails. For our Spring season we'll be focusing on Trail Training Techniques as well as building our endurance. This group will meet twice a week, Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm and on Sunday mornings at 8 am at different trail heads to get you ready to tackle the Zen Squirrel Race on May 6th, 2023. There will be a variety of race distances offered - a 2 mile, 5 mile, and 10 mile. The Zen Squirrel Races offer a great event so all levels of runners can complete and compete in a fun and supportive environment.
- Information Session: Thursday, April 6th @ 7 pm - on Zoom, RSVP here
- Program Starts: Tuesday, April 11th, Location TBD
- Program Ends: May 6th, 2023 with the Zen Squirrel Races
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Wilson Park, Briar Chapel, and more
- Runs are every week on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm and Sundays at 8 am. These will be held at various trails around the triangle that will help expand your knowledge and comfort level of running in the area
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners. Your training plan can help accommodate any race distance you're interested in.
- For those who are new to trail running we recommend being able to run or run/walk for about 20-30 minutes before starting this program! For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost: $70, does not include the race fee. We will share a race discount code with registered participants.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Carrboro