Fleet Feet Carrboro and Durham are joining forces to get you off the roads and onto the trails throughout the year! The next trail program will be kicking off on June 2nd at 7:30 am!
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Little River Park, and Duke Forest.
- Workouts are every Sunday at 7:30 am
- Information session: May 30th at Fleet Feet Durham at 6:30 pm.
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners - you can expect to run for 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience level!
- Program will conclude with a Trail Running Excursion on July 14th, price for that event is included in the training fee
- Cost: $130. We ask that everyone interested in participating in the program have a reasonable fitness base. Please be able to run/walk for at least 40 minutes upon starting the program. For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org.