Let's hit the Trails with the Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham's Summer Trail Running Program! Whether you are a seasoned trail runner looking for a new challenge or have never set foot on a trail, join us for 10 weeks of exploring some of our favorite local running trails. For our Fall season we'll be focusing on Trail Training Techniques as well as building our endurance. This group will meet once a week on Sunday mornings at 8 am at different trail heads around the Triangle!
- Information Session: on Zoom - date TBD
- Program Starts: September 17th, 2023
- Program Ends: December 3rd, 2023
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Wilson Park, Briar Chapel, and more
- Runs are every week on Sundays at 8 am. These will be held at various trails around the triangle that will help expand your knowledge and comfort level of running in the area
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners. Your training plan can help accommodate any race distance you're interested in.
- For those who are new to trail running we recommend being able to run or run/walk for about 20-30 minutes before starting this program! For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email email@example.com.
- Cost: $100