Let's hit the Trails with the Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham Fall Trail Running Program! Whether you are a seasoned trail runner looking for a new challenge or have never set foot on a trail, join us for 8 weeks of exploring some of our favorite local running trails. We'll meet once a week on Sunday mornings at 8 am at different trail heads to get you ready to tackle the Rootrock Trail Races on October 22, 2022.
- Information Session: Thursday, September 1st @ 7 pm - Fleet Feet Durham
- Program Starts: Sunday, September 4th, Location TBD
- Program Ends: October 22, 2022 - Rootrock Trail Runs
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Wilson Park, Briar Chapel, and more
- Runs are every week on Sundays at 8 am and will be held at various trails around the triangle that will help expand your knowledge and comfort level of running in the area
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners
- For those who are new to trail running we recommend being able to run or run/walk for about 30 minutes before starting this program! For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost: $100.