*New for 2021!!* Let's hit the Trails with the Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham Fall Trail Running Program! Whether you are a seasoned trail runner looking for a new challenge or have never set foot on a trail, join us for 15 weeks of exploring some of our favorite local running trails. We'll meet once a week on Sunday mornings at 8 am at different trail heads to get you ready for a couple of different trail races throughout the season!
- Information Session: Thursday, August 26th at 7 pm at Fleet Feet Durham
- Program Starts: Sunday, August 29th at 8 am - location TBD
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Wilson Park, Briar Chapel, and more
- Runs are every Sundays at 8 am
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners - our program will be training for the Rootrock Trail Races on October 23rd (5K/10K/Half Marathon) and the Shakori Hills 40 (40 Miler, 40K or Team Relay)
- If you are interested in training for the Ultra Distances of 40 Miles/40K please come into this training with a fitness base of ~30-40 miles/week + feel comfortable running (or combo of run/walking) 15 miles. For those who are new to trail running we recommend being able to run or run/walk for about 30 minutes before starting this program! For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost: $160. We have an option to add on the Rootrock Race Registration at checkout and will include information to sign up for the Shakori Hills Race!