REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Let's hit the Trails with the Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham Trail Running Program! Whether you are a seasoned trail runner looking for a new challenge or have never set foot on a trail, join us for 7 weeks of exploring some of our favorite local running trails. We'll meet once a week on Saturday mornings at 7 am at different trail heads to get you ready for our trail running excursion at the end of the 7 weeks.
- Information Session: May 28th at Fleet Feet Carrboro at 6:30 pm.
- Program Starts: June 6th at Seawell Elementary School.
- We'll explore local trails at Carolina North Forest, Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Wilson Park, and Duke Forest
- Workouts are every Saturday at 7 am
- We'll have options for beginners and more seasoned trail runners - you can expect to run for 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience level!
- Program will conclude with a summer trail running excursion. More details TBD.
- Cost: $120. We ask that everyone interested in participating in the program have a reasonable fitness base. Please be able to run/walk for at least 40 minutes upon starting the program. For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please email email@example.com.