Join us for our Summer Miles Club to help get your training in during the sweaty, summer months! Meet us on Saturday mornings for a fun long run of various distances. We’ll have organized pace groups and routes, water and nuun, popsicles, and challenges throughout the summer to help keep you motivated! Keep your momentum going while the temperature and humidity rises or use this group as a way to build your base for your fall racing goals.
We’ll keep track of the miles you run during the Saturday runs and you can earn a sticker for each milestone you complete. Throughout the training we’ll have sweet giveaways and prizes.
- Program runs May through July 2022
- Meets Saturday mornings at 7 am
- We’ll alternate between the Carrboro & Durham stores 3 weeks out of the 4, and have one run each month in a new location to explore other areas to run in our community
- You’ll receive a weekly email with our meet up location, training tips, and other fun summer running related information!
- Each Saturday will include mentor-led routes for 4-10 miles, though you are welcome to run more or less depending on what you're comfortable with.
- We welcome runners and run/walkers of all paces! We’ll have the following pace groups available each session and each group will be led by a fabulous and supportive Mentor:
- 9-10 min/mile easy pace
- 10-11 min/mile easy pace
- 11-12 min/mile easy pace
- 12-13 min/mile easy pace
- 13-14 min/mile easy pace
- 14+ min/mile easy pace
- Cost: $30/month and will automatically renew each month. You can join at any point of the month and the fee will be prorated for the remaining sessions.
Please reach out to our Training Program Director if you have any questions - email@example.com.