Let us make getting your running and walking gear easy. We have lots of ways to browse — in-store, online, or fast and convenient curbside pickup. However you decide to shop with us, we are your local experts and one-stop-shop to help you find great products for all your needs.
Shop In-store, Safely
Walk-ins are welcome, though appointments are encouraged and guarantee one on one outfitting to help you find the perfect fit with no wait time.
Welcome on Wednesdays: If you make an appointment on a Wednesday, you'll get a free pair of socks with your shoe purchase!
(Appointments are not available on Saturdays in Durham due to a high volume of walk in traffic.)
During every in-store visit, safety is our priority. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we take measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures help us maintain a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Please review our in-store procedures and safety measures before your visit. Thank you for helping us with this.
Shop from the comfort of home while browsing local product availability. After you find everything you need, check for fast and contactless curbside pickup options at your local Fleet Feet, or let us ship items to your door. Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99 on fleetfeet.com.
Questions? We're here to help!
We strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures. Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
Please call us at 919-968-3338 (Carrboro Store) or 919-316-1172 (Durham Store) or contact us.
Other Appointment Options
Vulernable Shopper's Appointments
We are offering Vulnerable Shopper's Appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays in the hour before we open to the public (9 am) at our Durham Store. In our Carrboro location, Vulnerable Shopper's Appointments are available by request. To set up an appointment please email:
- Durham Store - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrboro Store - email@example.com
Virtual Fitting Appointments
We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our Virtual Fit Process. Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click to schedule your virtual shoe fitting here. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call us at 919-968-3338 (Carrboro Store) or 919-316-1172 (Durham Store) or contact us.