Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
To best serve you, we are now offering in-store shopping appointments with safety measures in place, virtual shoe fittings from the comfort of your own home, and curbside pick up when you shop online. Please see below for all our options, it's a privilege to serve you!
In-Store Shopping Experience
We are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
We are prioritizing booked appointments over walk-ins at this time to help maintain social distancing protocols.
Book a Carrboro Appointment:
Book a Durham Appointment:
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
- Limited number of customers allowed into the store at one time
Virtual Fitting Appointments
We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our Virtual Fit Process. Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click to schedule your virtual shoe fitting for the Carrboro Store here and for the Durham Store here. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
**We now offer simple, fast, and safe Curbside Pickup out of both our Carrboro & Durham locations.** Here’s how it works:
- Shop on fleetfeet.com: Select your item and then select then select the “Buy & Pickup” Option.
- Look for Confirmation: When your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email confirmation.
- Pick up Locally: Head to the Carrboro or Durham store for safe pickup.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call us at 919-968-3338 (Carrboro Store) or 919-316-1172 (Durham Store) or contact us.