We are united in our love and respect for the sport of running and express these attitudes by cultivating an inclusive community of self-motivated, competitive, and compassionate athletes of diverse backgrounds and paces. We embrace the challenges that training and racing present; consistently support our teammates in their goals and accomplishments; yearn to become better, faster, and stronger versions of ourselves; and share our joy with others by having fun throughout the process. With a number of different registration options, we're here to support you - whether in-person or virtual, we can help make your training productive, fun, and give structure to the weeks and months ahead.
Welcome to the PR Project, a training group dedicated to bringing out the best in each of us, through weekly workouts, coached runs, and year round training. Are you looking to break 4 Hours in the Marathon? Set a new Half Marathon PR? Take your training to the next level? Join us. Enrollment options are shared below, and you are welcome to sign up at any time in the year. In-person workouts will run from January to mid-December, with an occasional day or week off.
In-Person Training Options:
- PR Project+: Enroll for $75/month for one-on-one coaching, a customized training plan delivered through Final Surge, weekly training feedback, race plan help, unlimited email contact with the coach, and a monthly one-on-one meeting in addition to time at workouts with the coach. Additional support is available for fueling, strength training, and injury prevention. We encourage you to commit to 4-6 months of this type of training. ENROLL HERE.
- PR Project: Enroll for $50/month for access to all in-person workouts and coaching available at those workouts, does not include a custom training plan. ENROLL HERE.
Virtual Coaching Options:
- Customized Training Plan - $100 for 12-16 weeks of training. Our coach will set up a virtual meeting with you to discuss your goals, history, and help map out your training schedule. Your training plan will be delivered via Final Surge. Training feedback will be given 1-2 times a month. ENROLL HERE.
Our in-person group is designed to:
- Help you physically and mentally prepare to run a personal best in a your choice of race
- Provide you with the training knowledge to become faster and stronger
- Build community and camaraderie to all participants who are looking to push their training to the next level
- Support all levels of runners training for various races throughout the year
In-Person Program Benefits:
- Program lead by knowledgeable coaches, where you have the option to meet up to 3 times a week with your group
- Group training where you will be surrounded by other dedicated and driven athletes
- Monday Evening Speed workout at the Duke Track
- Thursday Morning Tempo workout at Bean Traders Coffee Shop in Durham (stick around for coffee after)!
- Saturday Morning Long Runs around town, routes provided with options to circle back to your car for water/nuun/snacks
- Emphasis on Strength/Hill Training to help make you a stronger runner on a hilly or flat course
- Weekly Email Correspondence with workouts, training tips, and special offers
- Support from our Community Partners in Physical Therapy, Strength Training, Nutrition, Yoga, and more!
- PR Project+: One-on-one Goal-Setting with the Coaches at the beginning of the season
- PR Project+: Your own Custom week by week Training Plan delivered through the Final Surge platform
- 10% discount available in-store
In-Person Program Schedule:
- Monday Evenings at 6:30 pm – Duke Track – Speed Workout
- Thursday Mornings at 6 am - Bean Traders Coffee Shop - Tempo workout
- Saturday Mornings at 7 am – Location Varies – Long Run - optional to do with the group/can do on your own
- *all locations are subject to change depending on circumstances, you will be given each week's workout at the beginning of the week*
Virtual Coaching Benefits:
- Structured training plan delivered to you via the Final Surge platform
- Program is designed to fit into your schedule and your life
- One-on-one meeting at the beginning of each training cycle (12-16 week period) is to assess your current level of fitness and talk through your goals
- Program is designed by an experienced and knowledgeable coach who will listen and support you
- Email support with your coach and Training feedback will be given 1-2 times a month
- Perfect for anyone who wants to take the guesswork out of training but does not need as many touch points as our in-person program offering
About Your Coach:
Nora Ayers has been working with runners and walkers of all levels for over 9 years. Over the years she has helped people cross the finish line of their first races, set new personal bests, qualify for the Boston Marathon, and ultimately feel strong, healthy, and happy with their training and racing. She is a USATF Level 1 Certified coach, enjoys keeping up with all the latest training knowledge, and takes a holistic approach to building training plans. She enjoys running and walking with her family, and as a new mom is enjoying getting back into training and racing herself.
If you are not sure of which option is best for you, please reach out to Nora Ayers (email@example.com), Coach and Training Program Director. We recommend our in-person participants must be comfortable running at least 6 miles on their own and we recommend an average weekly mileage of at least 20 miles/week. Participants must be 18 or older.
8:00am - 10:00am | Fleet Feet Durham - Ninth Street, 737 9th St #230, Durham, NC 27705Learn More ›
Mini-Milers: Early Spring 2024 Season
3:00pm - 4:00pm | finley soccer field center
The goal of Mini Milers is to promote the activity of running through fun, dynamic running-r…Learn More ›
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Carrboro