Come train with us for the innogoral Mayor's Challenge 5k and 10k races in Madison on Sept. 26, 2021. No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While the focus is on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 8 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
10k Training is perfect for those who desire to train for their first 10k, improve their 10k time, or increase their knowledge and love of running. A variety of training techniques will be incorporated into this 8 week training program to help you improve your speed, strength, and running efficiency. Your coach and mentors will work carefully to balance mileage and speed work to help you avoid injury while increasing your speed.
Kick Off: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 6 pm at Fleet Feet Madison
Goal Race: Mayor's Challenge 5 and 10 k
Training Group (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 am or 6pm). 10k training is only at 6PM.
Tuesday, August 3rd at 6pm
• 8 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
• Training programs can be purchased in-store or online
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Mayor's Challenge 5 & 10k
• September 26, 2021
Questions about our training programs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville