No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While the focus is on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 10 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
Kick Off: Thursday, February 6 at 7 pm at Fleet Feet
Goal Race: Cookie Dash 5K
Fleet Feet PM Training Group (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm)
Tuesday, February 11th at 6pm
• 10 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
• Training programs can be purchased in-store or online
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Cookie Dash 5K
• April 18, 2020
Questions about our training programs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org