Fleet Feet Augusta is committed to enhancing and growing our local running and walking communities. We offer educational resources and training opportunities to assist participants in achieving their fitness goals.
At Fleet Feet Augusta we strive to give every training group member a positive experience. Our goal is to make our runners and walkers learn to train smarter and achieve their personal best. We want to get them to the finish line happy, healthy, educated and uninjured. Training programs are a great way to welcome community members into the Fleet Feet Augusta family!
Start planning for your 2020 Race Season with our training programs:
- Cooper River Bridge Run 10k Training: February 8th - April 4th
- POSTPONED: Spring 5k Training (The Big Run): April 4th - June 3rd
- POSTPONED: Fleet Feet Trail 10k and Half Marathon Training: April 18th - July 11th
- Summer Series: June 20th - August 8th
- Fall Palmetto Peach 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon Training: September 5th - November 28th
- Fall Full Marathon Training (TBD): September 5th - December 12th
- Winter Half Marathon Training (Augusta University Half Marathon): December 5th - February 27th
- Winter 5k Training (August University 5k): January 2 - February 27th