At Girls on the Run CSRA, teaching critical life skills is the cornerstone of our research-based programs. Meeting in small teams, trained volunteer coaches inspire girls of all abilities to strengthen confidence and other important life skills through dynamic, interactive lessons and physical activity.
To learn more about Girls on the Run CSRA, register for the program, or donate, visit their website at www.girlsontheruncsra.org/ or email email@example.com
- Girls on the Run - 2022 Annual Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekS2lM9lTLU
- Girls on the Run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-0ve-BOdE
- A Closer Look at a Girls on the Run Practice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZzfNgDHeQ
- Girls on the Run Overview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbbGhTOMxqs
- How Do You Measure a Girls Potential? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OX52kYe1Y
- We are Girls on the Run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hUJ7gWoIDw
GIRLS ON THE RUN X FLEET FEET
National Solemates Team – Applications Now Open!
Fleet Feet and Girls on the Run are again partnering to create a National SoleMates Team! This year, 30 goal-setters who are ready to turn their passion into meaningful action will be selected to take on this fundraising challenge. We welcome applications from Fleet Feet staff, customers and community members alike.
National SoleMates Team requirements:
- Applicants must commit to a fitness goal between March 20 and June 7.
- Goals can range from training for a full or half marathon, participating in a fitness event or simply committing to running or walking every day.
- No specific experience or fitness levels required - just a motivated disposition and a passion for giving back!
- Team members commit to fundraising a minimum of $1,000 for Girls on the Run.
- Funds will benefit the team members’ local Girls on the Run council. Girls on the Run councils will use the funds to continue the mission of inspiring girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running in their local communities.
Reasons to apply and perks to being on the team:
- Fundraising tips and support
- Prizes for hitting fundraising milestones, including running and walking gear from top brands
- Access to a team page and easy-to-use individual fundraising portals to share with friends and family
- Additionally, Fleet Feet will match the team’s fundraising efforts, up to $25,000!
Ready? Set! GOAL!
It’s simple, rewarding and fun to be part of the National SoleMates Team. If you’re ready to set and meet a movement challenge while giving back to your community, please complete the application by February 28.
- Applications will be reviewed and participants will be selected and notified by March 6.
- The fundraising challenge will begin March 20 and conclude on Global Running Day June 7.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you participate?
- Help us spread the word!
Applications are available here.
- Encourage donations!
- Once we’ve built our team and the fundraising period begins on March 20, we’ll share the fundraising page with you.
- If a National SoleMates team member lives in your area, we will let you know so you can connect and support their progress directly.
We hope this partnership results in camaraderie, shared goals, increased brand awareness and financial support to help Girls on the Run further their mission and change more lives.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Augusta