Fleet Feet Sports Augusta gives you $15 back for every $150 you spend on full priced merchandise.
PR Program Benefits:
- Receive $15 credit for every $150 in full priced merchandise purchases before tax
- No sign-up fee
- No minimum purchase
- No card or ID to carry
- No accumulation time frame
- Valid on all regularly priced items
- Record of purchase history for easier shopping
- Access to exclusive PR events, and shopping offers.
- At the bottom of every receipt, you will find your current point balance
Not a PR Member Yet?
Simply provide your full name and a valid email address next time you make a purchase.
You will begin receiving our weekly email newsletter filled with information about our events, Augusta area races, fun runs, and product features. To ensure you receive our Fleet Feet Augusta Newsletter, and Personal Reward communications please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. If you would like to make sure you are an active member of our email list click here.
Terms and Conditions
- PR Vouchers are redeemable only on future in-store purchases (earned PR Vouchers are available the next business day)
- PR Vouchers do not earn points toward other PR credits
- PR Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no change is given
- PR Voucher total will be reduced by any merchandise returned or refunded
- PR Vouchers will expire after 90 days after issue date.
- Purchases made with Promotional Gift Certificates or Coupons are not eligible for accrual of PR Points
- Gift Card purchases do not count toward PR Points
- Purchases made with a Gift Card are eligible for accrual of PR Points
- State sales tax applies to all purchases, including PR redemption purchases
- One name per PR account. The PR Program is reserved for individuals and same-household families
- Organizations, corporations, and non-for-profits are not eligible for membership. Once established, accounts cannot be combined to earn rewards
- State sales tax amount does not apply toward PR Points
- Service items such as training programs and race entry fee's do not earn PR Points
And at Fleet Feet, so does your happiness!
If an item you purchased at Fleet Feet Augusta or FleetFeet.com doesn't make you happy by the way it performs, looks, or fits, we'll take it back within 60 days for an exchange or return.
It's our promise to you!
Our staff is highly trained at fitting you for the right gear, whether it’s shoes, clothing, sports bras, etc. In fact, we are all about helping you find the proper fit and you can find out more about our fit process here. However, we know that occasionally a product may not fit or work properly for you after you have purchased it. Please bring it back and our fitters will help figure out the problem and come up with the right solution.
Life Expectancy of Shoes
A pair of standard running shoes will last somewhere in the range of 300-500 miles. For our average customer, this means replacing shoes around every six months. However, there are a lot of factors that will influence how often your shoes need to be replaced. For example, a lightweight trainer will last fewer miles than a more traditional running shoe. What you do in your shoes, the surface you are on, the frequency of use and many other factors will affect the length of time that your shoes will last. If you wear your running shoes to work all day, every day and stand on a hard surface, it is not unusual for your running shoes to be worn out in as little as a month or two.
If you have an injury or ailment, getting fit for the right type of shoes can go a long way in aiding recovery. Many of our other injury prevention and treatment products can help too. If you are healthy, these products can help keep you healthy. Just keep in mind that we do not carry any magical cures. We have products that will aid in recovery when used consistently. We are not medical professionals and cannot diagnose injuries, but we can help you get on the road to recovery.
We carry a great selection of road racing shoes and cross country and track and field spikes. These shoes are designed to be lightweight and fast. As a result, they do not last as long as a pair of training shoes. It is typical to only get one season of use out of a pair of competition shoes. The uppers are also not made to withstand getting spiked by other competitors, so be careful!
We are very selective in only choosing the best brands and products and we stand behind everything we carry. It doesn’t happen often, but if you encounter a manufacturer’s defect we will gladly exchange the product for one free of defects or a different product, or we will refund you the purchase price paid for the item.
229 Furys Ferry Rd.
Augusta, GA 30907
10am - 6pm
S: 10am - 5pm
Su: 1pm - 5pm
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Augusta