Are you ready to take your shoes from the road to the trails? We will be training 12 weeks and the goal race is the WTF?! (What the Forks) Trail 10k and Half Marathon on July 11th, 2020. Please note you will need to register yourself for the race. The training program fee does not cover race entry.
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Kick Off: April 18th, 2020 @ 8:30AM - Fleet Feet Augusta
- At the kick off you will receive your participant goody bag and go over some important information for the group. You will have a chance to meet the other participants, get fit for the correct shoes, and ask the coaches any questions you may have. We will not run this day.
- Finally Race: WTF?! (What the Forks) Trail 10k and Half Marathon on July 11th, 2020 (race date subject to change)
Costs: Click a program to register!
- Tuesdays 6:00PM - FATS
- Saturdays 7:30AM - FATS
- Participants also have the option to join Fleet Feet for our FREE weekly fun run on Thursdays at 6:00PM at Your Pie in North Augusta
Fleet Feet Training Package Includes
- 2 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Potential race entry fee discounts
- Dirt, Fun, Friends
Cost for the training program does not include race day cost or race registration.