Fleet Feet Summer Sizzlin' Series
Starts: June 12, 2021
Dates: June 12 - July 31, 2021
The Fleet Feet Summer Sizzlin' Series is an 8-week series for runners, walkers and interval runners. We meet every Saturday morning at 8am at various parks around the City of Roanoke to run and walk on the Greenway. Weekly routes will include 3 and 5 mile options. All participants get an awesome Fleet Feet Summer Sizzlin' shirt. This is a great way to meet some new running/walking friends and get in your miles during the Summer!
SUMMER SIZZLIN' CHALLENGE PERKS:
- Friends to run and walk with and encourage you at every Saturday morning
- Fleet Feet Summer Sizzlin' t-shirt or tank to rep during the hot summer!
- Weekly newsletters with weekly group workout location, summer running tips and resources, notes from the coach, upcoming events and more
- Private Facebook group where you can ask questions and share the pains & gains of summer running/walking with other Summer Sizzlin' participants
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name and treated like family
- A SERIOUSLY GOOD TIME! Lots of sweat, new friends, and FUN
WEEKLY GROUP WORKOUTS
Weekly Summer Sizzlin' workouts take place on Saturday mornings at 8am. Locations will change weekly, Coach Jeremy will be in touch with location details once you're registered. Routes will primarily take place on the Roanoke Valley Greenways, with a 3 and 5 mile option at each workout. Water will not be provided at all workouts. Please bring your own water and bottle.
RULES & REQUIREMENTS
Participants must be 18 years or older to participate. Due to safety reasons, strollers, animals and headphones are not allowed at workouts. Participants must carry emergency contact information with them at all times. Participants must follow Greenway etiquette and be respectful of other pedestrians on the Greenway. All participants are REQUIRED to carry hydration with them and have identification with emergency contact info on them at all workouts. These workouts are open to all paces!
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org