If an item you purchased at a Fleet Feet store or on fleetfeet.com doesn't make you happy by the way it performs, looks or fits, you can return it within 60 days* for a full refund. That's our Happy Fit Guarantee.
When you buy at Fleet Feet, you'll also get:
- Free returns available on all orders placed on fleetfeet.com
- Free standard shipping on all running shoes and all orders over $99
*Due to store closures and restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, Fleet Feet will accept some returns after the 60-day window. If you miss the 60-day return window due to store closures, please contact email@example.com to set up a return.
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match a qualifying retailer's price on any product we currently carry that's available now in-store and purchased from us in the past 14 days.
Qualifying products must be:
- An identical match in brand, model, number, color, and size
- Immediately available for purchase at Fleet Feet today or purchased within the last 14 days
- Currently listed on/sold at a qualifying retailer's website or store. Qualifying retailers and websites include: Amazon (excluding 3rd party resellers/marketplace), Zappos, Nike, REI, Jack Rabbit, adidas, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Finish Line, Road Runner Sports, Foot Locker, and other local retailers per store discretion.
Please bring your receipt or the online listing of the product to the nearest store associate to begin.
Online Order Return Information
Returning an online order is free and easy — just follow the steps below. Unfortunately, exchanges for online orders are unavailable. Please return the unwanted item and place a new order for the replacement item.
Orders placed on fleetfeet.com can be returned via the following methods:
Return by mail:
- Submit a request here to initiate your return. Please provide your order number and we will email you a pre-paid shipping label within one business day.
- When packing up your return item(s), please include a copy of the packing list received with the shipment OR clearly write your order number above the shipping label on the outside of the package.
- Affix the label to the outside of the package — be sure to completely remove or cover any previous shipping label(s) on the package.
- Drop the package off with the US Postal Service or at any FedEx location. Be sure to write down your tracking number for future reference.
Return at a Fleet Feet store:
- Find the Fleet Feet location closest to you.
- Provide the sales associate with your packing list and/or order number when returning the item. Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and applied to your original form of payment. Please note, refunds can take up to 10 business days to post to your account depending on your credit card company.
Store Return Information
Items bought at a Fleet Feet store must be returned to a store, and cannot be returned by mail.
Most items in new condition that are returned within 60 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt or individual store’s website, fleetfeet.com or in-store. To return items to a different location than they were purchased from, receipt must be present. Items that are opened, damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
Find a Fleet Feet location near you.