Fit Matters. And at Fleet Feet, so does your happiness!
If an item you purchased at a Fleet Feet store or on fleetfeet.com doesn't make you happy by the way it performs, looks, or fits, you can return it within 60 days. It's our promise to you!
FREE RETURNS — available on all orders placed on fleetfeet.com!
Plus, all orders $99 and over get free standard shipping! For orders under $99, standard shipping is only $5.
Online Order Return Information
Returning an online order is free and easy — just follow the steps below. Unfortunately, exchanges for online orders are unavailable. Please return the unwanted item and place a new order for the replacement item.
Orders placed on fleetfeet.com can be returned via the following methods:
Return by mail:
1. Email email@example.com to initiate your return. Please provide your order number and we will email you a pre-paid shipping label within one business day.
2. When packing up your return item(s), please include a copy of the packing list received with the shipment OR clearly write your order number above the shipping label on the outside of the package.
3. Affix the label to the outside of the package — be sure to completely remove or cover any previous shipping label(s) on the package.
4. Drop the package off with the US Postal Service or at any FedEx location. Be sure to write down your tracking number for future reference.
Return at a Fleet Feet store:
2. Provide the sales associate with your packing list and/or order number when returning the item. Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and applied to your original form of payment. Please note, refunds can take up to 10 business days to post to your account depending on your credit card company.
Store Return Information
Items bought at a Fleet Feet store must be returned to a store, and cannot be returned by mail.
Most items in new condition that are returned within 60 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt or individual store’s website, fleetfeet.com, or in-store. To return items to a different location than they were purchased from, receipt must be present. Items that are opened, damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.