Nashville Women's Half Marathon Training 2019- In Progress
Beginning Saturday, July 27th, Fleet Feet Nashville will kick-off their Women’s Half Marathon training program. The goal race is the Nashville Women’s Half Marathon on September 29th .
This Rabbit Road Running sponsored program is ideal for first timers, experienced runners, walkers, and interval runners of all paces and can also be used as a training program for other area races such as the Murfreesboro Middle Half.
This 10-week program will begin at 4 miles, and will gradually increase in mileage up to 12-13 miles, one week out from race day. The training schedule will be a three-day-a-week schedule, with the group run meeting every Saturday at 6:30am.
Group meeting locations will be at the Brentwood store and parts of the actual race course in Nashville. First official group workout is Saturday, July 27th at the Fleet Feet Brentwood location.
Registered participants will receive:
- 10-week training schedule
- Saturday 6:30am group runs/walks that are mapped with fluids provided
- Comprehensive weekly e-newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.) & access to private half marathon group training facebook page
- Clinics on nutrition/hydration, proper gear, strength & flexibility training
- $25 gift card for use on Rabbit Road Running gear
- Free clinics/demos on injury prevention and proper recovery techniques by Spine & Sport Rehabilitation Institute
- Deep tissue massage discounts exclusively at Franklin Massage Center
PLEASE NOTE: Race registration is not included in the training registration fee. REGISTER HERE
For more info, email Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org.