2021 FALL TRAINING PROGRAMS
14 week training program designed to prepare you for the Rock and Roll Nashville Half and Full Marathon on November 20, 2021.
Our training programs are ideal for beginners, experienced runners and interval runners.
Included in your training program fee:
- Weekly workout schedule via an online format with workouts to complete on your own.
- In-person, guided group runs from various locations each Saturday.
- Invitation to join a private Facebook community with access to coaches and trainers as well as tips and tricks to stay motivated.
- $25 Fleet Feet store gift card to use during the training season.
- Store and product discounts.
- Tech sessions, clinics and webinars from experts in gear, physical therapy, massage, and nutrition.
- Massage Discount from Franklin Massage
- Commemorative long sleeve training tee
The 14 week cycle begins on Monday, August 9th and ends on race day, Saturday, November 20th. Our first in-person group run is Saturday, August 14th from our Brentwood store. Marathoners begin at 6:30am and should be able to run or run/walk 10 miles; Half Marathoners begin at 7:00am and should be able to run or run/walk 4 miles.