Our 10K running program is designed for those who have already completed a 5K race or can comfortably run or walk/run 3 miles, with the goal of running the 10K distance feeling strong and confident. Our program will utilize run/walk intervals training to help you feel your best on race day.
Register ONLINE OR IN STORE
KICKOFF MEETING: Monday, August 29th 6 pm at Annapolis store
*Information session, meet the coach, come ready to run an easy 2 miles*
WEEKLY RUNS: Wednesday at 6:00pm; Saturday at 8:30am. Runs meet at a variety of locations around Annapolis to keep things fresh and exciting!
- 10-12 week training program with calendar and detailed workouts.
- 2 weekly coached training sessions in a fun, group atmosphere with a variety of pace groups.
- Series of seminars on topics such as Injury Prevention, Nutrition, Stretching and more.
- Weekly email support from your coach to answer questions and keep you on track.
- Camaraderie and support of a group to train, learn and grow with.
- Coach support and celebration at the goal event.
REGISTRATION: Click here to register
PROGRAM SPONSOR: Dr. Ray Infanti of Chiro 1st Chiropractic. Dr. Infanti has been providing chiropractic services in the Annapolis area since 1995, and specializes in services for athletes. He has worked with a number of professional teams in the area including the Frederick Keys and the Washington Spirit. Many thanks to Dr. Infanti and the expertise he brings!