The Annapolis 10-Miler is a rite of passage for Annapolis area runners. It's hilly. It will undoubtably be hot as Hades, and let's not even talk about the dreaded humidity. But this race doesn't have to be a brutal experience for you. With the proper training you can go into this race prepared for whatever it throws your way. Our 10-miler running program is designed with the conditions in mind.
Our 10-miler running program is perfect for runners who have already completed a 10K race or can comfortably run or walk/run 5 miles, with the goal of running the 10-mile distance feeling strong and confident. Our program will utilize run/walk intervals training to help you feel your best on race day.
Register ONLINE, BY PHONE, OR IN STORE
TARGET RACE: Annapolis Ten Mile Run - August 27, 2017
WEEKLY RUNS: Wednesday at 6:30pm; Saturday at 8:00am
- 10-12 week training program with calendar and detailed workouts.
- 2 weekly coached training sessions in a fun, group atmosphere with a variety of pace groups.
- Series of seminars on topics such as Injury Prevention, Nutrition, Stretching and more.
- Weekly email support from your coach to answer questions and keep you on track.
- Camaraderie and support of a group to train, learn and grow with.
- Coach support and celebration at the goal event.