Garmin packed its lineup of running and activity watches with features to help you train smarter.
See each individual watch for its list of unique features.
- GPS tracking. Garmin GPS watches tune in to navigational satellites to track your whereabouts. The data can determine your location, the distance you run or bike and your pace.
- Activity tracking. When you're not running, Garmin watches act as an activity tracker to give you a full picture of your daily motion. As a tracker, the watch counts your steps, distance, calories and sleep.
- Heart rate monitoring. Select Garmin watches include wrist-based heart rate monitoring. Garmin's Elevate heart rate technology identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time—all without the use of a chest strap.
- Advanced running metrics. Watches like the Garmin fenix 5 series dial in the info you need to run smarter. The fenix takes biomechanical measurements, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time, balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. The key performance metrics help you analyze and improve your form.
- Garmin Connect. Garmin's GPS and running watches sync with the company's online fitness community, Garmin Connect. With the free Garmin Connect app, you can log your workouts and compete against friends no matter where you run.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Tulsa