Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Consider Making an Appointment: At this time, appointments are optional, but can help ensure you're served more promptly. This also helps us manage store traffic. Please make an appointment at the blue links above. Note: we are currently open to walk-ins without appointments - BUT in order to respect everyone's time, we give priority to those who have booked an appointment. If you walk-in and our staff is occupied helping other guests (or if an appointment is scheduled for the time you walked-in), we may ask to place you on our waitlist. Like waiting to be seated at a restaurant, once you are on our waitlist, you can do other things and we will text you when we are ready for you.
- Masks: We are recommending all in-store visitors wear a mask. If you do not have a mask and would like to wear one, let our staff know and we can provide you with one. Now that we are no longer requiring each customer to wear a mask in the store, our curbside pickup options and fleetfeet.com are options that are available to you to avoid customers who may not be wearing masks.
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup or online at fleetfeet.com.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks recommended for customers and outfitters. Employees also receive temperature checks prior to beginning their shifts.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment.
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the store.
- Employees wash hands between assisting customers.
- Social distance procedures and markers.
- Product that customers interact with or try on is disinfected and quarantined before placing back into stock.
Senior & Vulnerable Shopper Appointments:
In order to remain available to the most vulnerable members of our community, we are letting our shoppers who are age 60+, pregnant, or otherwise at a higher risk of infection to reserve a 9am appointment at our Fleet Feet KingsPointe store before we open, Monday-Friday. This 9am appointment will be limited to 1 customer inside the building at a time at our Fleet Feet KingsPointe store only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your early private appointment, at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment time. Please include:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Desired Appointment Date
- any other special notes you'd like to have relayed to your outfitter
Note: customers who take advantage of this early shopping appointment must wear a mask and must attend the appointment alone (in other words, any companions must wait outside the store).
Store Hours and Locations:
Fleet Feet KingsPointe - 5968 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK:
Monday - Friday: 10am-7pm
Fleet Feet Blue Dome - 418 E 2nd St, Tulsa, OK:
Monday - Friday: 11am-7pm
Fleet Feet Broken Arrow - 303 S Main St, Broken Arrow, OK:
Monday - Friday: 11am-7pm