Registration for all training programs are done in-store.
Due to the recent COVID-19 Pandemic, all of our training programs will be conducted with precautions and following safety guidelines. Please visit store for more details.
Fleet Feet Running Club is back for everyone. No matter where you are on your running journey, this program is:
- Led by passionate and knowledgeable coaches, (Dave and Eva).
- Guided by the most relevant safety standards
- Individualized to meet your specific needs
For 2022, choose from a 1 year membership* or one of the following block sessions:
- 1 Year Membership 1/1 - 12/31/22: $249
- 1st session 1/1 - 4/30/22: $99
- 2nd session 5/1 -8/31/22: $99
- 3rd session 9/1 - 12/31/22: $99
- Registration and payments are done in-store.
Registration for the blocks can be done the weeks before start date and are done in store. You can directly email Coach Eva for any sprcific questions and to inform her or your registration. email@example.com
For 2023, registration will follow same dates and registration will open in December for the year.
The Fleet Feet Running Club is designed to bridge the gap between training yourself to becoming a better runner and expensive "one on one" or "online coaching." This training is geared for year around fitness based on club coaching style methods. Be ready to train and race all year long or choose one of the session that will fit a particular race you are getting ready for.
Running Club Session include:
- - Coaching of proper training and recovery
- - Specific workouts to meet your needs
- - Speed Sessions- Track Workouts-temporarily paused
- - Good Form Running
- - Supported long distance running
- - Weekly emails with informative handouts
- - Discount to Fleet Feet merchandise. Including exclusive "Running Club Gear."
Participants are coached individually and as a team.
- Training plans are available for the individual.
- Workouts are on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. and are about an hour long and on Saturday mornings at 7:00 a.m.
- Weekly emails on various topics related to running are sent out to participants.
- Cross training schedule is provided to supplement and complement running schedule.
- Everyone is different and is at different levels and we train based on your ability and your desired goals.
Our training will help you get ready racing 2022:
Please check with each individual race for COVID-19 updates. We look forward to these races coming back to in-person participation in the near future. Until then, most of these have gone virtual or have been postponed.
- - Ontario Mills 5k
- - Pasadena Half
- - Surf City
- - Palm Desert
- - LA Marathon
- - Boston Marathon
- - OC Half & Full
- - Mountains to Beach Half & Full
- - Rock N Roll Dan Diego Half & Full
- - Fontana Days Half & 5K
- - Claremont 5k
- - Ryan Hall's Conquer the Wall TBD
- - Sunrise Stampede 5/10K for Roosevelt High School TBD
- - Megan's Wings
- - Ventura Part of Lexus Lace Up
- - Chicago Marathon
- - New York Marathon
- - Revel Big Bear Half & Full
- - Las Vegas RNR
- - Upland Turkey Trot
- - California International Marathon & Relay
- - Reindeer 5k
- - Or any race in between!
LEVELS. EVERY SURFACE. ANY DISTANCE.
The beauty of running is that it can be done in a variety of places, by people of all abilities, at distances both short and long. The programs available through Fleet Feet Running Club reflect that, covering all levels, every surface, and any distance.
- 5K Fast Training
- 10K Fast Training
- 13.1 Half Marathon Training
- 26.2 Full Marathon Training
*We reserve the right to deny membership to the Fleet Feet Running Club Rancho Cucamonga to anyone we feel may be using our business (i.g. including, but not limited to our customers, running groups, running community, extended Fleet Feet "family," etc.) to promote anything other than the Fleet Feet brand, for example (but not limited to) themselves, their businesses, or a brand that they are a "Brand Ambassador" for, whether it is a brand that is carried within or not. Some exceptions may be made. If you feel you need further explanation of this, please do not hesitate to contact David or Eva Armijo, owners of Fleet Feet Rancho Cucamonga.