Due to the recent COVID-19 Pandemic, all of our training programs will be conducted online and virtually.
Fleet Feet Running Club is back for everyone. No matter where you are on your running journey, there's a program that is:
- Led by passionate and knowledgeable coaches, (Dave and Eva).
- Championed by dedicated and magnetic mentors
- Guided by the most relevant safety standards
- Supported by the coolest partners and brands
- Fueled by the determination of its participants
No matter where you are on your running journey, we have a program and group to run with you.
For 2020, choose from a 1 year membership* or one of the following block sessions:
- 1 Year Membership 1/1 - 12/31/20: $249
- 1st session 1/1 - 4/30/20: $99
- 2nd session 5/1 -8/31/20: $99
- 3rd session 9/1 - 12/31/20: $99
- Click on REGISTRATION to register for 2020.
For 2021, registration will follow same dates and registration will open in December.
The Fleet Feet Running Club is designed to bridge the gap between training yourself to becoming a better runner and expensive "one on one" or "online coaching." This training is geared for year around fitness based on club coaching style methods. Be ready to train and race all year long or choose one of the session that will fit a particular race you are getting ready for.
A one year Running Club Session include:
- - Coaching of proper training and recovery
- - Specific workouts to meet your needs
- - Speed Sessions- Track Workouts
- - Good Form Running Clinic
- - Supported long distance running
- - Weekly emails with informative handouts
- - Discount to Fleet Feet merchandise. Including exclusive "Running Club Gear."
Our training will help you get ready for the following races 2020:
Please check with each individual race for COVID-19 updates.
- - Ontario Mills 5k 1/18
- - Pasadena Half 1/19
- - Surf City 2/2
- - Palm Desert 2/9
- - LA Marathon 3/8
- - Encinitas Half Marathon 3/29
- - Boston Marathon 4/20
- - OC Half & Full 5/3
- - Mountains to Beach Half & Full 5/24
- - Rock N Roll Dan Diego Half & Full 5/31
- - Fontana Days Half &5K 6/6
- - Claremont 5k (part of No Boundaries) 7/4
- - Ryan Hall's Conquer the Wall TBD
- - Sunrise Stampede 5/10K for Roosevelt High School TBD
- - Megan's Wings 9/26
- - Ventura Part of Lexus Lace Up TBD
- - Chicago Marathon 10/11
- - New York Marathon 11/1
- - Revel Big Bear Half & Full 11/14
- - Las Vegas RNR 11/14 & 15
- - Upland Turkey Trot 11/26
- - California International Marathon & Relay 12/6
- - Reindeer 5k (part of No Boundaries) TBD
- - Or any race in between!
LEVELS. EVERY SURFACE. ANY DISTANCE.
The beauty of running is that it can be done in a variety of places, by people of all abilities, at distances both short and long. The programs available through Fleet Feet Running Club reflect that, covering all levels, every surface, and any distance.
- 5K Fast Training
- 10K Fast Training
- 13.1 Half Marathon Training
- 26.2 Full Marathon Training
*We reserve the right to deny membership to the Fleet Feet Running Club Rancho Cucamonga to anyone we feel may be using our business (i.g. including, but not limited to our customers, running groups, running community, extended Fleet Feet "family," etc.) to promote anything other than the Fleet Feet brand, for example (but not limited to) themselves, their businesses, or a brand that they are a "Brand Ambassador" for, whether it is a brand that is carried within or not. Some exceptions may be made. If you feel you need further explanation of this, please do not hesitate to contact David or Eva Armijo, owners of Fleet Feet Rancho Cucamonga.