Fleet Feet- Gazelles Youth Run Club
Registration now open! Please contact the store for more details.
Let us help your children discover a love for running!
- Only one in three children are physically active every day.
- Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day; only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Fleet Feet Gazelles are here to buck the trend, and have a whole lot of fun along the way! The Fleet Feet Youth Running Club offers participants the opportunity to participate in regular physical activity and to learn about healthy lifestyle behaviors. We encourage parents to participate!
- WHAT: Fleet Feet Youth Run Club Sessions for Track Season
- WHO: Boys and Girls of ALL abilities, ages 9-14. Some exceptions may be allowed.
- WHEN: Three days during the week; days of week TBD.
- TIME: 5:30 p.m. Times may be adjusted for Daylight Savings, events, and weather.
- WHERE: Various locations as permitted and as it fits the needs of group.
- EVENTS: Track meets and local 5k races mostly on the weekend.
COST: $45 per month or $200 for the entire season.* Family discounts available for this option. Registration is now open. Please visit store to reserve your spot and sign waiver, and speak with Coach Caleb.
*This fee may be updated.
Follow us on Facebook, subscribe to our newsletter, or visit our website for the latest details. Thank you!
What We Expect
- Positive Attitude
- Good Sportsmanship
- Be On-Time
- Respect for Self and Others
- Good Academic Performance
Tentative Meet Schedule for Fall 2019:
Coach Caleb is planning on attending most events, but he does have other commitments with his college courses and athletes. In the event that Coach Caleb can not attend, our "Team Mom" will be stepping in to assist. Thank you everyone for your cooperation.