Fleet Feet Gazelles Youth Run Club
Track and Field Registraion is Open. Please register at the store.
Information Meeting 630pm Monday January 9th @ Fleet Feet Rancho Cucamonga
Zoom Information Meeting 630pm Wedenesday January 11th
Please email Program Coordinator Caleb Caleb@fleetfeetranhocucamonga.com for questions
Let us help your children discover a love for running!
- Only one in three children are physically active every day.
- Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day; only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Fleet Feet Gazelles are here to buck the trend, and have a whole lot of fun along the way! The Fleet Feet Youth Running Club offers participants the opportunity to participate in regular physical activity and to learn about healthy lifestyle behaviors. We encourage parents to participate!
- WHAT: Fleet Feet Youth Run Club Cross Country
- WHO: Boys and Girls of ALL abilities, ages 9-14. Some age exceptions may be allowed.
- WHEN: Monday Wedenesday Thursday and Saturday
- TIME: Monday Wedenesday Thursday 5:00 - 630pm Times may be adjusted for Daylight Savings, events, and weather.
- WHERE: Various locations as permitted and as it fits the needs of group.
- EVENTS: Track & Field and Cross Country
COST: Practice - $45 per month or $200 for the entire season. (*Family discounts availabe)
Racing - $25 Per Calander Year USATF Membership. Plus additional fees
*This fee may be updated.
Please contact Coach Caleb to be added to his Remind. Get important updates and messages straight to your cell phone from the team and coach!
Follow us on Facebook, subscribe to our newsletter, or visit our website for the latest details. Thank you!
What We Expect
- Positive Attitude
- Good Sportsmanship
- Be On-Time
- Respect for Self and Others
- Good Academic Performance
Gazelles - Winter 2018!
Cross Country Schedule 2022
First Day Of Practice
Monday July 11, 530-7pm @Victoria Grove Park
Summer Cross Country Day Camp
July 18 - 29
(Please plan to race these dates below)
September 26th, 2022 OC Grit TBD
October 2nd, 2022 Pacific Coast Shockwaves TBD
October 9th, 2022 Free Spirit Condors TBD
October 16th, 2022 Pacific Coast Shockwaves TBD
October 23rd, 2022 OC Grit TBD
October 30th, 2022 LA Jets TBD
November 13th, 2022 USATF SCA Youth Champs. Santa Clarita, CA
November 20th 2022 USATF Region 15 Champs. Las Vegas, NV
November 24th, 2022 Turkey Trot 5k & 1k Kids' Dash. Upland, CA
December 3rd, 2022 XC MT. Sac - San Antonio College. Walnut, CA
December 10th, 2022 USATF National Youth Champs. College Station, TX
Track & Field Schedule 2023
First Day Of Practice
January 12th 5-630pm @Track(TBD)
Jan 14, 2023- Rancho Cucamonga High School (11801 Lark Dr, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701) - 8am
Feb 25, 2023 - Fleet Feet Gazelles Practice Meet (RCHS) - 8am
March 25, 2023 - LA Jets Relay Carnival (Location TBA) - Time TBD
April 15th-16th, 2023 - Free Spirit Condors “A (Location TBA) - Time TBD
May 6th-7th, 2023 - Pacific Coast Shockwaves “A” (Location TBA) - Time TBD
May 26th-28th, 2023 - LA Jets “A” (Location TBA) - Time TBD
June 2nd-4th, 2023 - Pacific Coast Shockwaves “A” (Location TBA) Time TBD
TBD (June) - USATF-SCA Youth Champs (Location TBA) - TimeTBD
TBD (June or Early July) - USATF-Region 15 Champs (Location TBA) - Time TBD
July 24th-30th, 2023 - USATF National Junior Olympic Championships, Eugene, OR Time TBD