Fleet Feet- Gazelles Youth Run Club
Registration now open! Please contact the store for more details- 909-477-3338
Information meeting on Thurs. 7/1, at 6:30p at the store. Practice Begins July 5th
Let us help your children discover a love for running!
- Only one in three children are physically active every day.
- Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day; only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Fleet Feet Gazelles are here to buck the trend, and have a whole lot of fun along the way! The Fleet Feet Youth Running Club offers participants the opportunity to participate in regular physical activity and to learn about healthy lifestyle behaviors. We encourage parents to participate!
- WHAT: Fleet Feet Youth Run Club Cross Country
- WHO: Boys and Girls of ALL abilities, ages 9-14. Some age exceptions may be allowed.
- WHEN: Monday Tuesday Thursday and Sometimes Saturday
- TIME: 5:30 - 7pm Times may be adjusted for Daylight Savings, events, and weather.
- WHERE: Various locations as permitted and as it fits the needs of group.
- EVENTS: Cross Country Races and local 5k races mostly on the weekend.
COST: $45 per month or $200 for the entire season.* Family discounts available for this option. Registration is now open. Please visit store to reserve your spot and sign waiver, and speak with Coach Caleb.
*This fee may be updated.
Follow us on Facebook, subscribe to our newsletter, or visit our website for the latest details. Thank you!
What We Expect
- Positive Attitude
- Good Sportsmanship
- Be On-Time
- Respect for Self and Others
- Good Academic Performance
Tentative Meet Schedule for Fall 2021:
Aug 7, 2021 Time Trial
Aug 21, 2021 Time Trial
Sept 11, 2021 Time Trial
Sept. 19, 2021 Quick Invitational
Oct. 3, 2021 Pacific Coast Shockwaves Invitational
Oct. 24, 2021 OC Grit Invitational
Nov. 14, 2021 USATF-Southern California Association Youth Championship
Nov. 21, 2021 USATF-Region 15 Youth Championsh
Coach Caleb is planning on attending most events, but he does have other commitments with his college courses and athletes. In the event that Coach Caleb can not attend, our "Team Mom" will be stepping in to assist. Thank you everyone for your cooperation.