We are so excited to re-offer our weekly Run Club!
Fleet Feet Running Club is back—and all are welcome to join. For us, running is sweaty, soothing, gritty, messy, healthy, uplifting, challenging, and rewarding (and that's just on one run). When done in the company of others? Running is hilarious, motivating, memorable, and just. freaking. fun.
No matter where you are on your running journey, there's a program and a group that will run with you, one that is:
- Led by passionate and knowledgeable coaches
- Championed by dedicated and magnetic mentors
- Guided by the most relevant safety standards
- Supported by the coolest partners and brands
- Fueled by the determination of its participants
Join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 6pm, for a social running hangout, where you can meet likeminded people who share a passion for our sport.
Date/Days/Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays, @6pm - starting June 10th
Location: Fleet Feet Maine Running - Portland
Distance: 3-5 miles, always customizable based on your needs/desires
Coaches/Mentors: Eric Hager & Dave Dowling