We are so happy to partner with our friends for this great community event benefiting the Captain Christopher Cash Memorial Foundation of NC, Inc. Fleet Feet is partnering with the Dash for Cash run as the official pace runners for the race. If you are interested in being a pace runner for this great event please complete the form below and we will notify you with more information. If you are selected as a pace runner you will:
- Gain free entry into the race
- Warm fuzzy feeling from knowing that you made a difference in someone's running and/or walking
- Will receive a free pace runner shirt
- Receive 200 miles on the Fleet Feet app
- Must be able to maintain the run pace selected
- Must be able to run while holing the pacer sign pole for the entirety of the race
- Must attend a pre-race pacer meeting
- Can motivate and inspire others in a positive manner
- Has completed at least 2 races at your desired distance.
- Is willing to run for the purpose of pacing and not for your own race
- Can maintain a desired pace or has access to GPS watch or GPS app for pace guidance
- Is a people person and has a desire to help others achieve their goals
What is a pace runner?
A pace runner is a runners who shares the same finish time goal (from 1:10-2:10) as the people around them and will help one another stay on pace. Running together gives the group a collective energy and enthusiasm that supports and enhances everybody's race experience.
Why run with a pace team?
The Fleet Feet Sports Pacers will help you to run a smart race all while enjoying the company of your fellow runners. Make the Dash for Cash 10 miler your best (and most fun!) race yet! Relax in the company of experienced runners who will help you to achieve your goals and keep you smiling for your race day photos. Turn your race day into a celebration of your training this fall with the Fleet Feet Sports Pacers!
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information on this great race please go to their website: http://www.reindeerdashforcash.org/