This program focuses on beginners looking to complete their first 5K. The program is structured to help you achieve the goal of completing a 5k by walking, walk / run intervals or running. Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets twice a week during the training period. Each session will last about an hour to an hour and a half depending on workout prescribed.
- 8 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts; one speed or hill work session, and one longer run session
- In person and email support
- A custom 5K Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coach
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
- After-program graduation party
For additional information, please contact Frank Peep at email@example.com or Paul Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org