This program focuses on beginners looking to complete their first 5K at the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon's Coastal 5K event on October 17th, 2020. The program is structured to help you achieve the goal of completing a 5k by walking, walk / run intervals or running. Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets twice a week during the training period. Each session will last about an hour to an hour and a half depending on workout prescribed.
- 8 week training schedule (both virtual and in-person options available)
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- In person and email support
- A custom Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging RRCA certified coach
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
For additional information, please contact Frank Pepp at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Rogers at email@example.com