Our training programs are designed to help both runners looking to participate in their first race and runners looking to improve their times! All programs are led by a Level 1 RRCA certified coach with years of experience and assisted by mentors who have experience with our programs. Training plans will be provided based upon the desired race as well as clinics during those programs to help with all aspects of preparing for a race. Our training runs will be group runs that meet multiple times a week to help build consistency, accountability and camaraderie amongst our group members. These are the perfect opportunities to get moving and meet more people looking to accomplish similar goals!
Note: race entry fee is not included in the training program fee
To be successful in our 5K Finish training programs, you must be able to walk a mile without struggling.
To be successful in our 5K Fast training programs, you must be able to run a mile without struggling and have completed a 5K in the past 6 months.
To be successful in our half marathon training programs, you must be able to run 3-5 miles without struggling and must have completed a 5K within the past 3 months.
To be successful in our marathon training programs, you must be able to run 8 without struggling and must have completed a half marathon in the past 6 months.
- Wednesday and Saturday training sessions led by a RRCA certified coach
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- In-person and email support
- A custom Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
- Training program discounts and specials
- After-program graduation party!
For additional information, please contact Coach Frank at email@example.com or Paul Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.