Our training programs are designed to help both runners looking to conquer their first race and the veteran runners looking to improve their times! All programs are led by an experienced Level 1 RRCA certified coach, and assisted by mentors who have experience with our training programs. Training plans will be provided based upon the desired race, as well as clinics during throughout the programs to help with all aspects of preparing for a race. Our training runs will be group runs that meet multiple times a week to help build consistency, accountability and camaraderie amongst our group members. These are the perfect opportunities to get moving and meet more people from the community looking to accomplish similar goals!
To be successful in the following training programs, you must currently be able to:
- 5K Training Group: Walk at least one mile without difficulty.
- Half Marathon Training Group: Run 3-5 miles without difficulty and ideally have completed a 5K within the past 3 months.
- Marathon Training Group: Run 8 miles without difficulty and ideally have completed a half marathon within the past 6 months.
- Wednesday and Saturday training sessions led by a Level 1 RRCA certified coach
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- In-person and email support
- A custom Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
- Training program discounts and specials
Note: Race entry fee is not included in the training program fee
For additional information, please contact Coach Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Rogers at email@example.com.