This training group is designed to help runners and run/walkers successfully complete the 2021 Run Ocean Isle Beach Half Marathon with Coastal Race Productions. This 12 week program will safely train beginners for their first half marathon, or help experienced runners improve upon their previous half marathon time. This is led by a RRCA certified coach and experienced distance runners. The training plan provided will include speed and hill workout sessions, long runs, tempo runs, cross training and strength training suggestions. Participants will have in person and email access to their coaches throughout the duration of the program. Participants will also receive team training shirts and discounts (in-store and other special deals). Program begins on August 3rd, 2021 and will conclude with Run Ocean Isle Beach on October 23rd, 2021. Note: Race entry fee is not included in the training program fee.
To be successful in our half marathon training, you must be able to run 3-5 miles without struggling and must have completed a 5K within the past 3 months.
- 12 week training schedule
- Tuesday and Saturday training sessions led by a Fleet Feet Staff coach
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- In-person and email support
- A custom half marathon Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Training program discount
The program will begin on August 3rd, 2021.
For additional information, please contact Frank Pepp at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Rogers at email@example.com