This training group is designed to help runners and run/walkers successfully complete the 2021 Myrtle Beach Full Marathon. This 16 week program will safely train beginners for their first full marathon, or help experienced runners improve upon their previous marathon time. The program is led and designed by experienced RRCA certified running coaches, and seasoned distance runners. The provided training plan will include speed and hill workout sessions, long runs, tempo runs, cross training and strength training suggestions, and of course the guidance to understand what these all mean! Participants will receive in-person and email access to their coaches throughout the duration of the program, which begins on November 17th, 2020 and will conclude with the Myrtle Beach Marathon on May 1st, 2021.
To be successful in our marathon training program, you must be able to run 8 miles without difficulty and ideally have completed a half marathon within the past 6 months.
- 16 week training schedule
- Tuesday and Saturday training sessions led by a Fleet Feet Staff Coach
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- In-person and email support
- A custom Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Training program discounts and other special deals
Note: Race entry fee is not included in the training program fee
For additional information, please contact Frank Pepp at email@example.com